About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mirror reflection

myfs_140469

Mr Cecil,
As for FS, mirror will reflect and bound back good and bad star.
May I check with you which of the following mirror location is better ?
Option 1: Mirror in good sector and good flying star sector but facing bad flying star in the next sector
or
Option 2 : Mirror in bad sector and bad flying star, but facing good flying star in the next sector

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, overall, this can be called an in-exact science (or rather art).
2. This is because of time-dimensions of the Flying Star Feng Shui.
3. Based on the concept of averages; even if one placed a mirror at the so called auspicious sector and or reflecting or bounce back whatever; over time (the longer the time) thegreater it averages out.
4. Under Flying Star, there is the 20 Year average chart, there is the Yearly chart, there is the universe where the month, the day and even the hour influence.
5. Thus, even if it is located at a good sector, somehow, it will "move" from auspicious to inauspicious sector: then how? You mean you will have to cover the mirror. And how to implement this? especially where every hour or minute or seconds; the sector can range from: the good, the bad and the ugly?
6. At the end of it: install because you tend to feel you like having one; rather than install because of Fung Sway!
7. Especially for condominum units in Singapore, often an Interior Designer would strongly recommend one to the owner. Perhaps; in my opinion; there may be a hidden agenda to this: especially if the unit is brand new; everything has been provided for: flooring done, kitchen cabinets done, wardrope done.. so the interior designer would often recommend things like false ceiling, mirror(s) for the dining area, partition etc....
8. From a Feng Shui point of view, the longer the duration, the greaterthe it averages out would apply.

On 11/11/2011 2:50:03 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Mr Cecil,As for FS, mirror
will reflect and bound back
good and bad star. May I check
with you which of the
following mirror location is
better ?Option 1: Mirror in
good sector and good flying
star sector but facing bad
flying star in the next
sectororOption 2 : Mirror in
bad sector and bad flying