About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New home facing a T-Junction

I would like to seek for advice on a house that i just bought. Kindly refer to the attachment provided. The box marked with X is the location of the house. (pardon me for the bad drawing) Since two houses is facign directly the T junction, will the impact of bad feng shui still be taken into account? The arrows stated is the flow of cars on the road. Need advice from sifu here Embarassed

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-
1. A house or two houses at a T-junction e.g. House marked as "X" and "Y" is within the range of a T-junction.
2. In this example, it is based on simply Common sense. Thus simply it is called Common sense Feng Shui.
2.1. Thus even without the term Feng Shui, it can easily be explained thru common sense.
3. The key lies with this sentence: " A moving vehicle going in a straight-line especially if there is a mechanical failure e.g. brakes locked up or the driver's feet got jammed on the fuel paddle etc.. or even a drunkard ... cannot stop the vehicle".
4. Thus if a vehicle ploughs straight into a home; the most likely senario is that of Senario ONE. (See attachment).
4.1. Unless, really bad luck; the vehicle somehow brake, skid and loss control and somehow plough into house "X". This is a less likely senario. But still possible.
5. In conclusion, the probability is higher under Senario ONE. Maybe one in a few million chance of occurence.
5.1. But for Senario TWO, the owners (touch-wood) must have really encountered bad luck. But most likely if the vehicle ploughs at an angle, hopefully the force is not direct or there are lots more obstacles e.g. an open drain, the gate pillar + seat.. go imagine...

On 7/19/2012 7:37:04 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I would like to seek for
advice on a house that i just
bought. Kindly refer to the
attachment provided. The box
marked with X is the location
of the house. (pardon me for
the bad drawing) Since two
houses is facign directly the
T junction, will the impact of
bad feng shui still be taken
into account? The arrows