About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My experience with feng shui

d_kelly

I would like to share my personal experience with all.
My name is Daniel and i'm 17 years old. I live in New Zealand, located in the Southern Hemisphere.
Today life is worth a million dollars. Yesterday it was only worth 2 cents.
I admit it was the help of feng shui which helped me live a better life. It's only been 2-3 weeks now scince I have had Glyn Foster, one of Cecils great students who kindly gave me a reading of me and my family home. Within 4 days, I felt like i was reborn. I woke up feeling pretty good about things. Was Glyn a witch.. NO!! She taught me the importance of balancing the Yin and Yang. My room was filled with posters, making the room YANG. So I removed a few posters making it less yang. Now i find myself resting into a deeper beautiful sleep. Come to think about it, the dreams become like a motion picture. Has anyone else felt the same way? -my experience.
I believe people still think feng shui is a superstition. Feng shui brings good luck, bad luck.. Sounds superstisious doesn't it? In my opinion don't we create our own luck. If we had a good nights sleep and with the abundance of engery inside you, I think people notice. -my experience.
Feng shui is facinating in everyway. You start to look at life diffrently. I don't know if i call my self lucky but i have had the chance to see two different views on feng shui. Before Glyns audit, i hired another practioner who said well this is wealth corner, this is the fame corner, marriage corner etc.. 3 months, 9 months, a year and a half.. Still no change. The same old bickering still happened. The money comes and goes. No different than before. All the time I would worry about what is wrong, which is the corner that's not working etc.. I felt stuck and trapped inside that wealth, fame, marriage feng shui. "Come on feng shui.. show me the money.." LOL.. If the feng shui is right, you don't become greedy because you feel special and complete. Instead I tend to give and recieve alot back. It's funny because when i think back, i was using feng shui like a witch craft. LOL.. -my experience
Some kind of miracle directed me to the geomacy.net site. (This site right here!!)
Sure i was confused. WHAT!? is this feng shui or just a gimick?? I was use to the "kindergarten" methods, because all the books and magazines i read all say the same thing. Wealth, fame, marriage etc..
But i started to learn. I learnt that you don't need to apply the corner methods. At that moment, i felt free. WOW.. I have nothing stopping me! I also learnt the wealth doesn't always mean money, but a wealth of love and calmness.
I was desperate in looking for somebody to apply the RIGHT & ACCURATE feng shui to my home. I found Glyn.
I didn't trust anyone. I was sick of being led the wrong way. But Glyn convinced me that she knew what she was doing, so I went along with it..
She told me my best auspisous directions. that was important, because as a strong earth, i always thought i was a fire because of the unaccurate information the books provided me. now it makes sense why i'm frustrated in some buildings and why i'm at my best in some others. that also explains why i like white and blue!!
I spent about $20 to get the remedies to what Glyn had suggested. Only 4 days, and things have gone *sweet. (*as in perfect) THANK U GLYN!
I can list a million things to tell you what feng shui has done to me in the last few weeks, but here are the few i have stongly experienced.
-my mum yells less.
-we are more open and honest.
-money is not so much a problem any more.
-We get alot of unexpected visitors than we use to.
-i can think more clearly!!
-things seem to handle themselves, i don't feel as stressed..
-one thing i noticed is i appreicate things alot more.
-the cat is happy, the dog is happy, the fish are happy!!!
-people are HEAPS more friendly to us..
-I even feel I have more authority
-i use to be always sick, but now i feel more healthier and fit.
-the most important thing is that i'm happy and enjoying life.
I only spent $20 and something so simple can change your life!
The information in the site is VERY VERY ACCURATE. without this site i think feng shui would die out because people won't trust it anymore.
Best of luck to everyone. And make sure you apply whatever it is correctly and always monitor the changes because the little things can be disasterous.
Thank you to Glyn, Cecil and Robert for the effort you guys are doing to making this world a better place.
Not bad for a 17 year old huh?
Dan.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Dan,
I am very glad that you have captured the essence that so many of us have missed!

But i started to learn. I
learnt that you don't need to
apply the corner methods. At
that moment, i felt free.
WOW.. I have nothing stopping
me! I also learnt the wealth
doesn't always mean money, but
a wealth of love and calmness.

Yes, I totally agree with you that `Wealth' does not necessary only mean $$$.
You can see why sometimes I may get "frustrated" when someone comes to me and simply ask me for their `wealth' corner.
Great job Glyn!
Wishing you and your family Health, Wealth and Happiness Always!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Daniel
It is very gratifying to know that your life as well as that of your families has turned around so much.
It has been an absolute pleasure to help you and I wish you and your family continued success.
With the privilege of having a Master like Cecil Lee, learning the art of Feng Shui has been both a challenge and so very exciting.
Daniel's story of his own experience should serve as a reminder to those members of this forum who are seeking the elusive wealth corner to be very very careful.
Feng Shui has to be treated in a holistic manner.......ones birth element, its strength or weakness, eight house, shapes and forms, yin and yang, flying star and the very careful use of cures and enhancements.
Glyn

Make sure you have a good look in the resources this site provides. I don't think you can find so much information anywhere else.
Also, if you have the chance to download the free software that is provided. That program can tell you which is the best direction to sleep. At least that's a start.
Dan.

On 1/7/00 3:42:09 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Wow! Your experience with FS
corrected is so different. Is
there anyway I can get someone
to take a look at my home?
I'm am really down in my life
right now. I've been trying
to do 'do-it-yourself' FS
without any success.