About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Eight House, good location and bad house

Hi,My husband and my good location are located mostly in our living rm. If that is the case, where can i put the television set? Can i put crystal on top of the television set and the places that had bad houses? If my room is actually in the bad house, what are the way to do to prevent?
Thank you.
Gina

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lingling,
1. The importance of the Eight House Theory is to look at:-
a. How suitable a person to the house. If the main door is located at the Death or Disaster sector of the breadwinner this is where the house is the least suitable to the breadwinner.
b. It is good to spent time at locations that are auspicious in the house e.g. as you had mentioned that this is where your living room is located.
c. It is good to have auspicious sectors in the bedroom. As we also spent some of our time there.
d. It is used to look at personal best directions e.g. sitting at a good location and facing an auspicious directions.
Other than that, this theory has its limitations. It is not able to tell whether it is auspicious to place a crystal on top of the TV set:-
There are a few ways of doing it:-
1. Use your feelings and if you find that it is comfortable to place a crystal there, then this is usually fine.
2. Alternatively, one has to use the Flying Star Theory to check to see if the particular sector is in balance.
As Feng Shui is all about balance, the flying star numbers of the sector can tell whether each of the elements are in balance or not. If not, one can use cures to neutralise it.
3. For a small object and if one is placing only one crystal, one can still use our feelings.
Here, if one understands, one can be as `scientific' about Feng Shui e.g. using Flying Star or alternatively, simply use our `feelings'.
The Eight House Theory, cannot be used as a `cure' or to analyse a situtation for a cure as it is not linked to the Five Elements Concept unlike the Flying Star where each number represents one of the five elements.
For the main entrance door:-
1. Check to see if there are any poision arrows aimed at it. Or at a window in the house.
2. If one uses the Flying Star to analyse the house and if the main entrance was found to be a very auspicious sector, (while the house is not as suitable to the breadwinner) one should keep the location bright.
One can also use a dragon figurine from inside the house to point to the mid-point of the door. The dragon figure is `Yang' and symbolically, it guards the door also make it more yang.
If the Flying Star at the main entrance is inauspicious or out of balance needing a specific cure, then the cure will take precedence over the placement of the dragon.
As I mentioned, one can be as `scientific' about Feng Shui or if one finds this too overwhelming and do not want to explore Feng Shui other than using only the Eight House, one must understand its purpose and limitations.
One must not `assume' that every explanation can be provided for under the Eight House.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/18/99 4:15:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,My husband and my good
location are located mostly in
our living rm. If that is the
case, where can i put the
television set? Can i put
crystal on top of the
television set and the places
that had bad houses? If my
room is actually in the bad