About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

MS 8 and WS 8

myfs_91650

Hello, my S2 home has a MS 8 and a WS 8 at the front door, I don't believe both can be activated however, I would like to ensure good health for both my husband and I once we move in - which element in your opinion should I add considering there is the ugly 3 star as well?

Thanks for sharing your experience and wisdom with us all!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. In general, often; the consensus of many geomancers is that id there is a DOUBLE #8's in say Period 8; one should not consider MS8 as standalone.

1.1. Many geomancers would often offer or recommend a "water position" for say a Double #8 sector in Period 8; a Double #9 sector in Period 9 etc...

1.2. Thus when the Double #8's meet; one should not think or pull out the roots of one's hair as to : if I use "water" to activate the Water star #8; what about the mountain stair #8 then?

1.3. A well balanced water position consists of all five elements: e.g. Metal (round); earth usually rectangular or granite or marble stones for the fountain; water = real water and fire = lighting; and some plants = wood. If so, even if the #3 goes to that sector; the sector has all the Five elements = balance.

If one has the time can read up: Reference: http://fountain.geomancy.net Para 2.1 to 2.12

2. Sometimes, a sector cannot use e.g. Bright Yellow because of the #5 deadly yellow then how?

2.1. Same concept: Apply all five elements including yellow. For example, a bedroom should avoid YELLOW. But if one seen a multi-coloured mattress especially for children, one can see many colours e.g. Red, black, green, yellow blue etc.. If so, this can be used in say a bedroom that was adviced not to use YELLOW (on it's own).

On 8/6/2015 2:46:34 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello, my S2 home has a MS 8
and a WS 8 at the front door,
I don't believe both can be
activated however, I would
like to ensure good health for
both my husband and I once we
move in - which element in
your opinion should I add
considering there is the ugly
3 star as well?Thanks for
sharing your experience and