About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How do we know if Feng Shui is working

d_kelly

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
If one frequently falls sick in a home. Most likely if one does a Flying Star analysis, the `evil' 2 (sickness) or 5 misfortune star is at the location e.g. the bedroom.
The proper Feng Shui tools should be used correctly to analyse or fine tune the situation.
" What you see is not what I see ". Under the Shapes and Form School of Feng Shui, each of us have different levels of understanding. Some of us see nothing at all while others can pin point to the problem.
One excellent example was what Evelyn Lip mentioned in one of her books. (Credit goes to her for this)
I believe she brought out an example of an owner of the house, who faced difficulties with the home. I forgot what happened but it is a worse case senario where something like he nearly went bankrupt etc...
Even after consultation of a Feng Shui expert, the problem was still not solved. Until one day, a Feng Shui Master went to the house and at low tide, saw a figurine or rock in the shape of a frog with its mouth open facing the house.
Here, he finally found the problem! The mouth of the frog has to be placed with e.g. an object to symbolise it having something in it. Only after, this then things returned to `normal'.
As human beings, we prefer to try to look for quick fix solutions. Anything that we consider can bring us luck, some of us may just go and buy it.
Here, if we relate to purchasing such objects with the purpose of enhancing our `luck', wealth etc... Is it fair for me to say that will we have good feng shui as your question asks: How do we know if Feng Shui is working?
In the first place, these are not Feng Shui!
So, it is anybody's guess. But if one asks question like, I am frequently sick, and if the analysis done is that there is indeed a sickness sector. Perhaps the recommendation, is to move to another room more (taking into consideration, eight house etc..) This is related to Feng Shui and the results should be expected.. that it will work once a person moves room or place a proper cure.
Hope you understand the " Garbage Feng Shui IN, Garbage OUT. " This is one reason why some lose faith in Feng Shui. Can we blame Feng Shui or regard it as a Quick Fix, Catch all solution?
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/30/99 4:39:22 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
How do we know if feng shui is
working?
What are some of the things
that happen when we have good
feng shui?
How do we know if the feng
shui in the home is going to
bring us bad luck?