About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

River Isles @ Punggol

Dear Cecil,

I have searched through the forum but unable to find reviews of River Isles condo.

Would you mind sharing some opinion on this condo Fengshui? I am interested in these 3br compact units (893 or 947 sqft).

Thank you very much

Edited by Andrew Tran

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Apologies. I did not openly review this development as at that time I have many clients, there who had already purchased their unit and eager for their floor plans to be reviewed.

Enclosed, please find two sample concerns of a sample of two different stacks...

In this sample illustration (which may or may not be the exact stack that you are looking at)

Block 54 stack  #xx-06:-

The master bedroom is sandwiched on the SE flank by nasty quarrelsome / legal entanglement stars #3 + #4 an average "wood element".

On the East (not shown) which has the nasty flying stars #5 + #2 combination of stars implies: [2] & [5] - Stars 2 and 5 meet. This spells trouble. Star 2 will mean sickness in the family (especially the woman in the house). Star 5 would mean some outdoor accident or troubles. Here, this means that any woman above 20 years old who occupies this bedroom (if not balanced) can fall very sick.

This #2 with #5 combination fortunately only affect the above. Thus less of a concern for a child e.g. 16 years and below sleeping that room or males.

sample 54 riverisles xx-06.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Block 66 stack #xx-31

Master bedroom partially falls within East sector.

It also has the #5 + #2 combination. BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A #5 + #2 and the earlier #2 + #5 combination.

Here, the significance of [5] & [2] - Sickness or illness. Stomach, hands and legs injuries.

These are some of the two examples or extracts. Sorry if some of the wordings are blur. It is intentional.

SAMPLE 66 RIVERISLES STACK XX-31.png

• Staff

Under the Can or Cannot buy stage; this is an example of one method of using scientific Feng Shui ... to determine which stacks are preferred..

This is because many of my clients had purchased their unit; then look at the Feng Shui.

Some who are "smarter" do the opposite. Can or cannot buy review first; then purchase the unit. And would not end up or minimising the above issues of the two samples...

BY RANKING THE POIZ EXERCISE.png

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...