About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Why the relationship and baby questions taboo

muffin_99

Dear cecil,
Me and my friends have noticed that you never reply to questions on improving relationships and about having babies. We were wondering why? Since even reputed Master like Master Yu
mentioned that Bazi feng shui can be used for improving relationship and fertility. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. I do not believe that the subject is taboo. Sorry if it seems to make one think that I find such subject taboo. Let me share with you my personal views on the above issues.
One reason why sometimes, I do not reply these messages is because, it is difficult to give an advise without knowing more or as I believe, other avenues would perhaps offer a better solution to Feng Shui. So I have "procrastinated" answering these questions. To those users, sorry about it. I do intent to reply the few questions on these issues.
I also do not like to give advise if I believe it cannot work (although it can raise hopes! Which is the lesser evil?) Should I then give false hopes? May be it will work? i.e. the power of suggestion?
2. It is my personal belief that improving relationships is based more on external influences rather than Feng Shui.
3. Thus more success is attributed to other reasons e.g. maturity of the couple, understanding etc..
4. For example, when a person reach a certain age, under the law it range from being 16 years, 18years or 21 years of age. At this age, our `habbits' and characters are already deeply ingrained in us.
5. I personally find that one should not place too much hopes in Feng Shui for the issue of improving relationships.
This is because, it depends on both parties that need to work together e.g. understanding, commitment to each other etc... And even attend workshops or go for counselling sessions. To discover about themselves and their partners.
6. I always believe that we should only use the best tools of e.g. Feng Shui, Destiny or Bazhi. But in my personal opinion, there is no direct link between these theories to `improving relationships' nor fertility. If there is a direct relationship, someone would have written, or followed up by many Feng Shui practitioners on this topic. Even Bazhi Feng Shui has no DIRECT connection with these two issues.
The end result you will see an endless stream of books written on the above. Have many of us come across such a book? Think about it. The closest and most common advise is to locate the "relationshop" corner under Eight Aspirations which is based on "kindergarden" Feng Shui.
7. Current tools like Flying Star can locate sickness sectors. For example, if one is constantly sick, and if it is due to the sickness or misfortune star, `curing' it helps. But let me emphasise that there is no direct relationship with fertility or improving relationships.
Most of the cures or claims for cures would in my opinion be partially based on " Chinese beliefs ". For some people, it is beliefs like, before the wedding, the couple invite a healthy baby boy to roll over their bed etc... Do you find it logical for this practise? Does it come under Feng Shui?
But in my personal opinion, as I mentioned above, both parties for example must make an effort to make things work between themselves.
8. I do not like the idea of giving false hopes that e.g. placing a object at a location or even changing bedrooms e.g. from master bedroom to another room would automatically improve one's relationship.
9. I understand that Feng Shui can in someway help in the issue of relationship and fertility but nowadays, it is more complex.
For example, we have developed the module on Pillars of Comparison to determine the binding element for two persons.
More software will be developed once we can find something useful. The rationale is because of the complexities of clashes, elements etc.. computing power is the obvious choice for such analysis.
Chinese astrology also provides the compatibility and degree of compatibility of two persons (Year of birth) under www.lovesigns.net
This allows one to understand our personal `characteristics' or `traits' and other people's charactertistics. By doing so, one can then better understand each other's `faults' and imperfections.
However, these Chinese signs like its Western Zodiac sign cousins can tell us what it is like or `predict' week after week but unlike e.g. Flying Star analysis, is unable to offer a `cure'. For example, if there is an imbalance of fire element.. what to do.
10. Therefore, we have always considered Chinese Astrology (Year of birth only) as found under lovesigns.net more for `fun'.
11. In the past, we do not have so much preservatives in our food, all types of genetically modified products, greater pollution, new diseases e.g. AIDs, hole in the ozone layer and many more modern problems, issue of whether Handphones are safe etc..
12. I believe one should place more emphasis into the research to all these areas under science or medical research and not rely on Feng Shui under this area.
It is easy to say that relationship or fertility has been improved through Feng Shui but the question is what is the success rate like or could it be due to other reasons?

13. Scientists and medical people have recently developed new methods to test fertility and even other break thrus in artificial insemination. It would be best left to experts in these areas to help the poor couple. Rather than relying too much on `Feng Shui' for such things.
14. I rather concentrate (for now) on what I believe i.e. things that work in Feng Shui e.g. identifying key problems such toilet at the centre, poison arrows aimed at main entrances and all other more focused research into Feng Shui.
Some of us find it ok to have a mirror facing the bed while others are sensitive to it. Issues similar to these have to be addressed under topics such as fertility (are concerns for us).
For one, I do not like to give false hopes to couples on improving relationships or to solve their fertility problems.
15. In our modern world, as I mentioned there are too many external factors that influence our relationship e.g. financial problems, stress in their jobs etc...
16. As the saying goes, " action speaks louder than words." Please prove it.
Talk or making claims is simple but for most of us, we need to see some evidence or proof that it works effectively for most of us.
17. We must also try to measure the success rate. If the success rate is only 1 person out of 10,000 persons that find it effective. Can we say that it is a good `cure'? Would you "buy" or swallow such a claim?
18. As we do more research and study of Feng Shui, we hope to share things that really work. Anyone who wants to make claims, feel free to make them. The truth will ultimately prevail especially if claims cannot be fullfiled.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
P.S. For info, Bazhi Feng Shui refers to Pillars of Destiny. So far the best most reliable is the comparison of two persons to find their binding elements.

On 12/31/99 2:06:23 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Me and my friends have noticed
that you never reply to
questions on improving
relationships and about having
babies. We were wondering why?
Since even reputed Master like
Master Yu
mentioned that Bazi feng shui
can be used for improving
relationship and fertility.