About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

any suggestions appreciated

kellyp

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Thank you for sharing your wonderful home with us.

These are some considerations:-

1. One of the key success factor in determining whether there is a threat to a home is to visual the movement of a vehicle towards a home in such a situation.

2. First step is to determine which country one is in and/or if this is a service road into a home; is it a one-way or two way road.

3. If this home is in a Commonwealth country which was formerly run by UK/England then "our" cars drive on the right side of the road vs left.

4. This is because a vehicle travelling on the left side and towards the blue dot home has a higher probability even if it is a remote possibility of (TOUCH WOOD)  it ploughing  into such a home.

4.1. This is if the vehicle for some reason did not manage to turn with the curve but goes in a straight line. Again.. apologies (TOUCH WOOD)

5. The blue dot home is not exactly at a cul-de-sac but has exactly some of the properties of one of the homes in a cul-de-sac. Such as the way the road curves and how the home was arranged on it. Quite identical to some of such homes I have personally been to.

6. In the past, I had posted many examples of homes at T-junctions and perhaps once in several million chance a vehicle ploughs into the home.

6.1. Here, this is similar to "risk" evaluation.

6.2. Question: What happens if unfortunately a vehicle ploughs in a straight line.. what would it be stopped by (if any).

6.2.1 Here, it would help if there are some obstacles that can halt the vehicle and eventually stop it totally.

6.2.2 For a smaller home with a house that is not set-back as far as yours; and depending on the type of vehicle: car or three tonne etc.. makes all the difference plus the speed. And for the home what type of boundary wall if any to stop it.

6.3. In my opinion; the good news is for your home are:-

a. It is not directly facing this curved road. As I can see that the drive-way leads to the side-of the road. A plus point for this home.

b. The house occupies such a huge piece of land and as mentioned under Para 6.2.2 the frontage of the house is reasonably far away from the service road to be considered a real "threat" of what I was talking about all this time.

7. As for other considerations like the plot of land. Starting from analysing the entire drainage of the home. An example is attached. Plus lots more other scientific principles including Shapes and Forms and Flying Stars need to be plotted; before one can give some value judgements.

BUILD HOME FROM SCRATCH 2.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Thank you for sharing your wonderful home with us.

These are some considerations:-

1. One of the key success factor in determining whether there is a threat to a home is to visual the movement of a vehicle towards a home in such a situation.

2. First step is to determine which country one is in and/or if this is a service road into a home; is it a one-way or two way road.

3. If this home is in a Commonwealth country which was formerly run by UK/England then "our" cars drive on the right side of the road vs left.

4. This is because a vehicle travelling on the left side and towards the blue dot home has a higher probability even if it is a remote possibility of (TOUCH WOOD)  it ploughing  into such a home.

4.1. This is if the vehicle for some reason did not manage to turn with the curve but goes in a straight line. Again.. apologies (TOUCH WOOD)

5. The blue dot home is not exactly at a cul-de-sac but has exactly some of the properties of one of the homes in a cul-de-sac. Such as the way the road curves and how the home was arranged on it. Quite identical to some of such homes I have personally been to.

6. In the past, I had posted many examples of homes at T-junctions and perhaps once in several million chance a vehicle ploughs into the home.

6.1. Here, this is similar to "risk" evaluation.

6.2. Question: What happens if unfortunately a vehicle ploughs in a straight line.. what would it be stopped by (if any).

6.2.1 Here, it would help if there are some obstacles that can halt the vehicle and eventually stop it totally.

6.2.2 For a smaller home with a house that is not set-back as far as yours; and depending on the type of vehicle: car or three tonne etc.. makes all the difference plus the speed. And for the home what type of boundary wall if any to stop it.

6.3. In my opinion; the good news is for your home are:-

a. It is not directly facing this curved road. As I can see that the drive-way leads to the side-of the road. A plus point for this home.

b. The house occupies such a huge piece of land and as mentioned under Para 6.2.2 the frontage of the house is reasonably far away from the service road to be considered a real "threat" of what I was talking about all this time.

c. In addition, there are a row of perhaps mature trees. And these  act as bollards; which are often able to stop a vehicle from advancing further inwards...

7. As for other considerations like the plot of land. Starting from analysing the entire drainage of the home. An example is attached. Plus lots more other scientific principles including Shapes and Forms and Flying Stars need to be plotted; before one can give some value judgements.

• Staff

If one has the time and want to understand more about the concern of vehicles and houses... then do use the Search feature at the TOP right icons to search for terms like :

House facing T junction. For example:-

There are lots more of these examples ... after doing a search ...