About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do Chinese people believe in UFO

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Like any other race, if one witnessed a UFO, Chinese would equally believe in them.
For example, there was this report in the newspapers of UFO sightings in China. The frequency and the numerous people who saw them gave creditability to the report.
When I was young I came along this book Chariots of the Gods.
I was impressed with this book because, the author Erich Von Daniken wrote the key essence of the possibility of aliens from outer space to our ancient civilisations.
There were also pictures or carvings of a `spaceman' i.e. in a space suit in what looks like a space ship in ancient carvings.
Similarly, there was this carving in a Egyptian pyramid of an invention that looked like a long light bulb. A similar devise was made and tried and the light bulb worked.
There are many more ancient monuments some depict the entire solar system on markings and buildings around a site. Some of the planets which was not sighted by astronomers then were even included.
I have attached a copy of the CD cover of his CD called Chariots of the Gods? The Mystery Continues.
For those who login to the web forum, you can click the two pictures below this message.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net