About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I know that a triangular land is not ideal, especially the sitting/back of the land is smaller than the facing/front. I can understand how the energy flows with difficulty or is interrupted by Sha Qi

chueh

Hi, Master,

I know that a triangular land is not ideal, especially the sitting/back of the land is smaller than the facing/front. I can understand how the energy flows with difficulty or is interrupted by Sha Qi, if this triangular land is an island defined by no other lands around it. Most of lands are connected with one another in the USA, and each shape of lands is defined only by county records and surveyors, without physical boundaries. I wonder if the principle of the land shape still effective? Chi/energy/environment/Feng Shui wouldn't know how an owner's boundary of the land is defined.

I am looking at this triangular piece of triangular land (#5181) with the facing embraced by a road. There are no fences and physical boundaries to the land. The yellow defined plats are done by the county records. Thus, does it matter in this case what land shape is? Thanks 

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.11.10 PM.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, this piece of triangular land can be subjective.

2. Thus if one were to asks several Feng Shui Masters (FSMs), I believe, the majority will quickly say that is an inauspicious shaped land.

3. Frankly, I see it differently. Given that this is a virgin piece of land.

3.1. Thus, I will personally try to figure a way to make this piece acceptable with proper Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

4. In addition, the first time I would do is to understand where is the possible entry and exit in/out of the property. Given that under common sense, most drivers would not expect a vehicle to slow down and turn into a property lot.

5. Therefore, applying both sound Feng Shui principles: a squarish /rectangular home + a safer entry and exit of this property, this is my proposed solution:-

5a164941cd4ee_triangleplot1.png.287a3e7625a074eef6511a07f00dde2a.png

6. If we consider the virtual red-line above, then the profile of the land no longer looks like a triangle lot.

7. Since there is no physical boundary, then marking in yellow "A" is considered as "bonus" corner land does work, here. In fact, there are many places where this area A is for recreation or a pavilion.

5a1649dfd7ffb_triangleplot2.png.11b006b86d98fe28be9a3f3e95b258e3.png

8. In addition, another saving grace is that this plot curves outwards and not inwards. Thus not perfect but acceptable.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net