About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Aquariums in bedroom

John Koh

Hi Master,

I stay in a private property and would like to keep 2 fish tanks in my bedroom as there is simply no space in the living room. I am single and stay alone. Don’t really mind the sound of pumps and fishes

1. Is it really a no no to keep fish tanks in my bedroom?

2. If I would like to keep two smaller fish tanks in the room, what is the best place?

Thank you so much.

Regards,

John

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. Through my many years of doing Feng Shui audits, I have personally encountered several persons who had actually placed a fish tank in their master bedroom. Although this was never my idea.

2. As it so happens to be that these persons had stayed in their home for sometime and requested for a Feng Shui audit.

3. Hobby or Placement of a fish tank for the sake of Feng Shui?

3.1. Often, those who try to place a fish tank for the sake of Feng Shui will not do so well vs those who place it for a hobby.

3.2. Why? This is because under the Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck system: There are three:

a. Heaven Luck = born with
b. Earth Luck = Feng Shui of e.g. home and work
c. Human or Man Luck = such as family relationships. Or for a single perhaps their real love of e.g. a hobby. 

4. Sometimes even if a person's Heaven or Earth luck ain't fantastic; but the person has good or great Human or Man Luck; this can overcome other adversities (if any).

5. Thus if you really, really feel good about rearing fish, then no one should stop you from doing so.

6. My advice is perhaps to start with just a single fish tank first. And see how it goes. 

7. As to the placement of the fish tank(s); this will come naturally for a hobbyist! Thus, see which location in that room of yours that you feel most comfortable with. Here, I suspect that in this case, perhaps, what one may want is to have a full view of the fish(es). 

Good Luck!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net