Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sign in to follow this  
Cecil Lee

FAQ on Group Buy: Hi, would like to enquire whether there's any discount if me and some of my neighbors like to have the fengshui audit?

Hi, would like to enquire whether there’s any discount if me and some of my neighbors like to have the fengshui audit?
For a new residence?

Yes, depends on how many homes. Contact Cecil Lee at HP/Whatsapp: 97853171

For example, we have conducted many Group Buys in the past and (recent years):-

High Park Residences
The Visionaire
Sol Acres 
Wandervale
Bellewoods
BellewatersTreasure Crest
The Trilinq
The Criterion
HDB City Vue
HDB Toa Payoh Apex
The Crest
Parc Life
and lots more as Treasure Trove, Lake Life, La Fiesta, The Luxurie... etc..

===================================

Question: Can I still enjoy Group Buy price if there is no Group Buy in my new development?

No.  This specifically applies only to Group Buy or commonly called "Bulk Purchase". Perhaps you or your residents might can consider organise a Group Buy?

==================================

Otherwise our standard fee for condos is $788/- applies. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

Part 1: What is your service package like?

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 11.47.10 AM.jpeg

1. Fixed Fee & No hidden charges.

2. Sample of Option 1: This is personalised to your home Feng Shui and takes approximately 4 to 5 hours to prepare:

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 11.47.11 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 11.47.12 AM.jpeg

3. About us: No buying of Feng Shui items

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 11.47.29 AM.jpeg

Part 2: Can advise what are the things we need to prepare for the 1st visit?

Need:-

1. All family member's Name / Gender / Western Date n Time of Birth (if Lunar must clearly as such) Name western is fine as this is for Feng Shui not name analysis.

2. Layout plan

3. Whatsapp or

If via Email to: support@geomancy.net
Let me know once u emailed so that I can monitor it.
Thank You.
Cecil Lee, Geomancy.net

And Time of birth can be given between:
1 to 2.59; am or pm
3 to 4.59; am or pm
5 to 6.59; am or pm
7 to 8.59; am or pm
9 to 10.59 am or pm

For example:-
Cannot be between 2pm to 5pm thus should be either:-

[   ] 1pm to 2.59pm or
[   ] 3pm to 4.59pm

Part 3: Which method do you prefer Method 1 or 2?633893115_method1or2.png.2c1357a680772e54edd7be7c5073048a.png

A. Method 1 is very popular today for the following reasons:-

1. Often it is recommended that one should start looking at the new home especially around six months prior to T.O.P.

2. If one already have an Interior Designer [ID] in mind. Often, he/she may ask whether are you engaging a Feng Shui Master [FSM] or not. If so, often, the ID would recommend that you talk to your FSM first.

3. In fact our detailed Feng Shui report is meant to be shared with your ID/contractor for the purpose of the interior design of your new home. As this report alone does not contain any sensitive materials.

4. Another reason could be that some have already sold their home. And they are in a hurry to finalise their new home layout, complete the renovations and move-in ASAP!

B. Can I choose Method 2?

1. From past experience, these are mostly first home owners. And some of these owners are not in a hurry. As they are still staying at parents home.

2. Or that the buyer of the existing home has allowed to stay on for as many months as they want.

3. Some are luckier. They intend to rent their existing home. Only rent it out after they have moved out.

4. Some are family oriented. And can affort to wait till year end holidays. Here, some parents are considerate especially if their child is taking their O levels or A levels. Parents as parents may not want to disrupt their child's study/pattern or proximity to their existing school etc...

Part 4: What else should I provide you?

More importantly key considerations:

1. Let me know which method you prefer: Method 1 or 2?

2. All birth dates are western. (But if lunar to state clearly especially for elderly parents staying and in the past, their lunar may be more accurate)

2.1. A copy of the layout plan.

3. Once I received combined auspicious dates will sent a link to view them

4. For interior:
4.1. Any altar (if any)

4.2. Contrary to popular belief.. no need to hack walls etc.. But if for some who wants to enlarge or combine bedrooms, please let me know.

4.3. For family members e.g. children: each their own bedrooms/study or children share /sleep in the same bedroom. And a study room for all.

4.4. Both partners have a home office or need a home study? For both or for husband only

4.5. Have already made up mind for whom to use which bedroom. If so, let me know.

4.6. Any piano? (if any)

For now this is more or less the questions needed to start preparing the proposals.

Part 5: I am getting my keys shortly! Help!

If quickly need to get combined auspicious dates and non religious Chinese customs on first time open door; can provide me with both partners

•  Name/Gender/Date and Time (default western)
  • Name in English is okay. As this is not Chinese name review.
  • [Can provide the rest of family details and layout plan at a later date]

Part 6: So 1st time collect key and open door must chose a date?
At the same time roll pineapple ??
Or any ceremony to perform ?

Reply: Nice-to...... not a must-do

These are Chinese customs. But some may only roll pineapple.

Ok this is the template for Combined Auspicious dates with all the essence and flavour of what you are pondering about:

1. Please go to this temporary link to view the combined auspicious dates for the next few months:-

Once you go to this link;    [masked out]

Your Account: [sample]
Password: [sample]

(Account and Password non-case sensitive: anything goes - upper or lower case also CAN)

2. These dates are applicable for any auspicious occasions e.g. 1st time open door; start of renovations and/or move-in.

3. A simple procedure is just to throw in a pineapple. Before doing so yell: Ping An Fai Cai, Huat Ah! or

3.1 The latest Handbook of Chinese Customs on 1st time open door, start of renovations and move-in can be found under this url:
[masked out]

4. Although auspicious timing is provided in the report, often the auspicious day is good enough. Can use auspicious sounding timings on that day e.g. 0818, 0838, 0938, 1118, 1318, 1338.

5. If possible, wear some RED clothings on the first time open door day.

Part 7: In this sample illustration.. the condo has just T.O.P. thus.. I have asked this:-

As I understand key collection is soon.. therefore.. the faster I have the above, I can communicate the above. As to whether pick and choose or don't do ... is up to individuals

For info, the combined auspicious dates can be provided early. Whether as to option 1 or 2 is chosen

Part 8: This is a Value added service .. Note: on a First-come-first-service basis:-

When going upstairs to your unit:

1. Prepare the pineapple. And hubby opens the door and yells "Ping an fa cai and Huat"

3. Leave the pineapple as it is. And wait for the inspect to complete and the staff leave.

This is on a first-come-first serve basis:-
4. I will usually sit outside. And when staff leave; help you outside with the procedure until complete.

P.S. If have problems retrieving your combined auspicious dates; Feel free to contact Cecil Lee @97853171.

If you intend to burn incense: please be careful as your unit corridor has a smoke detector.

Part 9: FAQ: "Some key areas that we would like to improve is career, health and luck - what do you recommend?" 

A typical Part 1 report reproduced to let you have a feel of what the main report looks something like. It takes me around 5 hours to personalise. And cures or enhancements are shown.. but for privacy hazy, here:

918855071_SampleofatypicalPart1report.png.e98f582fd74fc80670a3664a37be8e5f.png

Note: Above contains a total of eight (8) pages & may vary with each individual circumstances as no two Feng Shui audits are the same nor identical:-

Roughly, Pages 1 and 2 are Options 1 and 2. 
Page 3: Individual best colours and combined best colours
Page 4: Sample illustrations of what not to do.
Page 5: Five element concepts and colour associations
Page 6: A cure
Page 7: Other cures
Page 8: After discussion, this is a refined layout. Note: Sometimes, this may not be needed especially if everything looks good on either Option 1 or 2. 

In fact, Page 1 and 2 are Options 1 and 2 respectively. The last page Page 8 shows Option 1A.

Please understand that the above may vary. For example, especially for already stayed in for sometime, may focus or zoom into a specific Page 1 with all the comments on that sheet etc...

In addition, I will sent two booklets:-
1. Mirrors and reflective materials for your new home
2. Additional illustrations and reference resources for renovations.

=========================================================

This is where after our discussion and if there is some refinements, I will often update a new Option. And in this example it is a slight variant of Option 1. 

The Options are non-sensitive and can be immediately shared with your Interior Designer (ID) or contractor. 

If you intend to check with a few Feng Shui practitioners.. check with them whether you will receive similar detailed reports...

Rest assured that Geomancy.net gives you the best value and priced reasonably.

Part 10: "My partner and i are looking to renovate the unit and we have some ideas in place. do we share them with you? "

1. Yes, I need to find out all these so that I can fine tune the Options.. for discussion or see if it is feasible enough. I also need to check: altar (if any) .. if want to merge bedrooms? for other family members - type of bed = queen or single and/or study same room or other rooms etc..

2. Some of us have heard horror stories of a Feng Shui Master coming for just a short while and proclaiming "not to use the master bathroom etc...."

1785529261_YOUSTAYTHEREWEDONT1.1.png.2809c8183cc94698b69006abc53e13d3.png

3. At Geomancy.net we adhere to the maxim: "You stay there, we don't applies".

3.1 We will always take utmost care and consideration your wishes! As we always apply practical Feng Shui.

3.2 Unless there is something detrimental.

3.3 If so, there are always practical solutions to the concern (if any).

FAQ: Master Cecil. i’m from [such and such a condo]. keen to engage your services. Do you have a physical shop that i can pay you a visit and understand more

352969886_welcometomyfengshuishop.thumb.png.b87e9674cb72d46969151ac64f4b81cb.png"Majority of Feng Shui Shops sell products! Yes, this is a lucrative business, why not"

1. Have you noticed that many Feng Shui shops are littered with Feng Shui products?

1.1. Because of their overheads, rental, greed as well as inventory stocks, surely, one has to be extra careful of not asked to buy these commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

2. This is precisely why many are fearful of the horror stories.. they and their family, relatives and friends heard of having to buy commercial products sold in the name of Feng Shui.

3. Thus from Day 1 several decades ago, we have decided not to be tempted into such unscrupulous avenue.. even if selling products are such a lucrative item.

3.1. No ERP, No Auto-lock, No Kidnapping!

4. Furthermore, why pay unnecessary rentals. As such we pass the savings to you.

5. In addition, this is modern times! Many would wish that they can avoid spending petrol, and time travelling to and fro work.

6. For us, we can just cool down take dip in our pool and leisurely prepare cases or that occassional "power nap".

7. Or when time to meet clients.. no matter how: Feng Shui is about Earth Luck! We go visiting clients home or at the place of their convenience!

8. Look at it this way.. many of us would envy such an environment.

30037634_Myworkenvironment.thumb.png.b5dc384348e94377e29818e8c482b411.png

9. In fact, this is the trend and even work well for many MNCs, Realtors etc.. for many years already! 

10. One common key trait or success factor is : "Productivity!"  This is why many companies saw this competitive edge.

11. For example, despite our busy work-load we can still afford to provide you very detailed proposals, meet-up, prepare cases, meet-up with another client so much more efficient!1265505682_WHOSAYSWORKANDLEISURECANNOT.png.d5c7bdfe805bfd0c5484422a1f8bbe5c.png

12. I believe most of us would gladly exchange their present work environment with like minded persons as us.

13. This is also why we are able to also find time to be active on this forum. As well as constantly improve on our resources on this forum.

As one observer says: "As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit"

Now you know why we are never late for work or stuck in traffic jams or squeezed into MRT trains! LOL

E0C455AA-0CD5-439D-8BA1-ABAA90E7B726.jpeg.7d2ce90d0faeb73e2e016f00d47c95ca.jpegFeng Shui enjoys a bad reputation today!

As many associate Feng Shui (FS) with the need to buy expensive but useless commercial products sold in the name of FS.

Many FS masters take advantage of this. It is like an addiction!

Selling products are indeed a very lucrative thing.

😂Know that not all Feng Shui Masters are into selling useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.  

When the buying Stops! The selling, Can!

Geomancy.net has always distanced ourselves from the above!

CC598D76-B280-4F39-B7EF-5706177BF026.png

Need Help for Can or Cannot Buy? Get Expert Help from Us!

More... Starters kit:

On-site re-sale:

Off-site re-sale:

Brand new (Just launched):