About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi Master, I wonder if you can help me understand how to analyse a two floors house. The house of my case is perfectly squared on both floors, like a cube.

Ludovico casalegno

Hi Master, I wonder if you can help me understand how to analyse a two floors house. The house of my case is perfectly squared on both floors, like a cube.

The question is whether I have to calculate eight mansion and flying star indipendently for the two floors and find the two centers. Or maybe the directions and the stars are the same provided that the rooms are more or less in the same position on the two levels.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks

Ludovico

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Please note that the layouts are purposely pixelated for confidentiality.

Ground Floor: Where the centrepoint of the house is close to the staircase area:-

968157564_samplegroundfloor1.png.ca6f29f5052303253597df04f39579d4.png

Similarly for the 2nd storey, one can also see that the centrepoint is also close to the same position as that of the ground floor:-

300945375_sample2ndstorey.png.35e0b2bf2fcc9aa94ec4b20ee1e7f928.png

Thus is it quite similar to super-imposing the ground floor onto the 2nd storey at the same location. 
And preparing similar charts. Just that one is at the ground level, the other is at the 2nd storey.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Same charts as above. But in Black and White.

The centrepoint is clearly shown by a red dot each.

The red dots are exactly on the same location of each floor:-

1542073451_samplegroundfloor1bw.png.42e05b3ad59a5b4c603bae520a879a5a.png

The clue is that the red dot lands almost the same spot at the fringe of one-side if the stairs:-

81480842_sample2ndstoreybw.png.8f3457ec440a87c44df9314604a7c571.png

• Staff

1. If this is a total home. For example: a bungalow or a semi-detached or a terrace house (Not an apartment where several families stay in that block housing.

2. For example a landed property owned and lived in by that family.

2.1 Where the ground floor is usually the living / dining / kitchen and often a guest room.

2.2 While the 2nd storey could be the master bedroom other bedroom(s) etc..

3. If so, cure(s) is related to specific areas of each floor.

4. Sometimes, if a cure is put in placed at the ground floor level; one may not necessarily add "serious" cures like "salt water cure" directly above the same location as the ground floor.

5. This is because, "Earth" luck is greatest at the ground level.

5.1 And often, the majority of the cures are best placed + more effective at the ground floor.

5.2. The upper floors of the same house usually have bedrooms. Thus, the placement of bed and study and work directions are the main priority. 

5.3. Thus in the sample provided, it shows the bed-head direction e.g. of the master bedroom. And even show who sleeps where: Mr vs Mrs. etc...

6. A good example is a Yang water or pool of water or pond or water fountain.

6.1 How to place such a feature within the home area.

6.2 And less meaningful even if the 2nd storey has a balcony. And one wants place a water position, there. Pretty odd location.

7. Thus the maxim: "Earth luck is greatest" at the ground level.

8. In a land scare country like Singapore and Hong Kong. Here, one (in theory) can have better luck especially if the land has good Feng Shui.

9. And in Singapore, for example, there are more millionaires and multi-millionaires living on ground floor (for example) landed properties than in high rise buildings.

10. Here, if the landed property has good Feng Shui, this has a multiplier effect for better luck. Thus a good home can have compounded very good luck x 10 etc...

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, under a different discipline of Feng Shui known as Shapes and Forms Feng Shui:-

Step 1: Take a copy each of the ground floor and super-impose the 2nd storey onto the ground floor plan.

Step 2: Look out for especially the toilet(s) if any on the 2nd storey? Is it directly above the main door or the kitchen?

For example, in Feng Shui, best is not to open the main door and directly above the main door is a toilet especially the WC. Common sense also says that the sewerage pipe could be directly above the main door. In some cases, hopefully the pipe does not leak and drip down the main door.

Or a toilet / wc is directly above one's dining table or as mentioned above one's stove.. Oh Dear!

For the 2nd storey, avoid the stove on the ground floor directly above a bed. Think about it. This is also common sense. Make a guess!

P.S. Whenever, the client signs off a layout plan. I would actively look at this and other considerations and "warn" the client to watch out for this.

• Staff

Sometimes, I need to evaluate a home. 
In this example, a Singapore home with three levels.

I would do my homework and summarise all three levels onto a sheet of paper.

Thus, sometimes, I would do this:-

1084217346_sampleonsitecanorcannotbuy.thumb.png.a51c869e0848a404b3a2ed0b00da4412.png

As one can see the centerpoint is exactly at the same spot, floor by floor.

Especially when one is mobile, holding just one sheet with a macro view or visualisation is an efficient method of focusing on the home.