About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Inauspicious house from report

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ang,
1. We have to look at it this way, the Flying Star Chart is to look at the birth chart of a house. It is not personalised to a person.
2. A house can have an excellent Flying Star chart but it may not be suitable for the owners living in it.
3. If we just look at the house without the occupations, and if the house has excellent Feng Shui, or certain locations need corrections, this should be done.
4. Under the Eight House Theory, one aspect is to check if the house suits the person (breadwinner).
The most unsuitable houses is where the death or disaster intangible force is at the main entrance.
This is not the end of the world. You can still take advantage to check that especially the bed room where you are sleeping is an auspicious sector.
The implication is that if the Flying Star is good, the house is just `so - so' or average where, if there are no other Shapes and Form problem like the toilet at the centre, it normally implies that one cannot give `wealth' but average, day to day income flow.
5. However, if the house has excellent Flying Star and is e.g. under a person's Eight House, is his excellent direction, this is considered a house that suits the person. Here again other factors need to be looked into i.e. what intangible force is at the bedroom and are there any bad shapes and form of the house.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/20/00 3:06:12 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Robert,
The paid computerized report
summary of my house Flying
Star Chart in relation to my
Eight House Chart was that it
is inauspicious house to me.
How serious is that ? Is there
anything I could improve on ?
thks & rgds