About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Wen chang (Study/Work) position: Are we suppose to sit on wenchang direction or face it? i am confused. Kindly advise please. Thank you!

Ling ling

Sponsored Link

• Staff
On 12/21/2019 at 12:28 PM, Ling ling said:

Hi

Are we suppose to sit on wenchang direction or face it? i am confused. Kindly advise please. Thank you! 

1. This area of non-theory based Feng Shui is based both on common sense and logic based on just two simple singlish way of saying "ENGLAND or ANG MO" words: nice-to.

1.1 It is nice-to sit on wenchang location.

1.2. It is equally nice-to face it.

2. Frankly how many of us have the privilege to build a house from scratch or can exactly find a place that have a 100% fit.

17756E63-DDB8-45EE-93BD-B907346DC57B.thumb.jpeg.eecd3bbfb8d1a0b94424878d3b75f5b9.jpeg3. Thus common sense says... if the wengchang location is in the WC THRONE? In the toilet how?

Source and credit as shown on the illustration.

3.1. No wonder many overseas workers have instinctively found their wengchang location and done so...

3.2. Or Kitchen or Missing Corner or Air-con ledge? How huh?

3.3. You want to work in the toilet is it? Or sit on-top of the air-con compressor with it is running to cool the legs while studying? Doh!

4. Therefore, I used the word nice-to. And not must-have-to.

4.1. Thus isn't it "wonderful" from a Feng Shui perspective to both sit at the wengchang location and sit facing one's good directions?

5. I can foresee your next logical question: This has also been asked many times: “What can be done if we do not sit on the wengchang location?” = A double bonus.

5.1. For example, there are some who look at closely into the interior layout plan even before purchasing a unit. 

image.png.bca9bb32091c365f00df6ca81e23170b.png

5.2. If so, there is a better chance of finding a home that the location + direction is suitable to a specific person!

5.3. Else go become a Headbanger... scroll down to... next message...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Related: Habit number 12th suits this topic.... Headbanger.. want to head bang onto a wall...? 

PARTIAL Extract from the above resource:-

[12.] TWELVE: Don't be a Headbanger as sometimes there are no practical solutions unless one considering moving out or is there other alternatives? 

Please recognise that not every Feng Shui problem has a practical or feasible solution other than to Move out? If so one may have to turn to other areas such as...   [9.] The concept of Maximising Marks

C9CDC2C3-C388-42C6-B46F-5A0C509C77C3_jpeg_868a642ed16d0ed2196cc6754f5f0171.jpg.6807c4d5c6d2e9176902c3786fd68f84.jpgQuestion: Reading your posts, if unlucky that rubbish chute is next to or in front of unit, what is the remedy?

1. My advice is always... before signing the dotted line... especially for ECs/Condos where these common bins are not stated; go ask the Agent to show the actual location.

1.1. And actively avoid buying such a unit if possible.

1.2. Cannot help it if one already bought a unit next to a rubbish chute.  If so, just too bad.

1.3. At the pearly gates of heaven....

1.3.1. Little girl: You have seen the questions that I posted to Master Cecil Lee?

1.3.2. Angel: Yes! So sorry.. I don’t have a solution for you. How about you ask the Devil, down under?

1.3.3. Little girl: Went down under and met the devil  : Dear girl, How I wish I can have your soul in exchange for an answer! But I Guess I have to skip entrapping yours. You are free to go... as even I the devil don't have an answer for you!

ABED46D6-AA4B-4653-B53B-D7D7191E25C3.gif.03e1975efc550190b0f7a6a4224a7103.gif2. Title: Other equivalent “God/Devil” also has no answers for you... questions...

2.1. I have a saloon car that can only seat a maximum of 5 adults. But I need a daily car to transport 7 persons.

2.2. Yes, I don’t have the money to buy an 7 seater MPV. And I cannot afford taxis on a daily basis.

2.3. Any remedy?

Addedum: Sorry the title should instead be: "BEYOND BOTH GOD & LUCIFER - AS THEY ALSO DON'T HAVE ANSWERS FOR U"

Since this is a non Feng Shui question, one can come up with a satisfactory remedy right?