About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can I check. If my fridge can be seen from the main door as it's an open concept kitchen. Does it pose an issue?

• Staff

Can I check. If my fridge can be seen from the main door as it's an open concept kitchen. Does it pose an issue?

1. This is part of open concept. It is not threatening. You should expect it.

2025021712_fridgewithawateroricedispenser.png.3e8c75fe5a780436a910f014d01a574c.png2. Contrary to some others, a regular fridge when closed is surrounded by mostly metal = a metal box. And such a fridge is not issue even if seen from the main door.

3. However, it may make a difference if perhaps, the fridge has a water and/or ice dispenser on one of it's doors.

1367605153_winechillersorcoolers.jpg.701e5da4dab90c2e52b664e4b7644fa4.jpg4. Or instead a wine fridge where the front door is virtually a see thru glass piece.

5. If one "insists" of having an open concept kitchen, something has to give.

6. Fortunately, as mentioned, there is no major issue.

7. Unless one starts to place all sorts of stickers or magnetic pictures that may symbolically like a water fall flowing out of the home. Such sort of things...

A787DBC8-E919-45EF-B95A-5BED1FA9A350.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

103964088_fridgeasametalelement.thumb.jpg.fb1e2599dc73316a1161b93a56822df0.jpgWhat element is a refrigerator?

Frankly, there is no right or wrong answers.

So long as one put forth a logical response.

Here, I personally consider commonly a refrigerator is a metal element.

Especially since majority of the time, it looks like this for very much of the day.

But if one suddenly leaves the door open all the time.. then it might become a different element.

Or I have seen brands like SMEG fridges in chilli red. Here, such fridge are not the norm. If so, if one were to argue his fridge now becomes a FIRE element. It seems reasonable to conclude on this.