Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sign in to follow this  
Cecil Lee

Cannot find a review for a new development? Most likely I was unable to obtain a copy of the e-brochure. Can you spare me a copy? support@geomancy.net

Hi Everyone,

878991767_weneedyourhelp.thumb.jpg.894de64ee1cdef780e9f08932cf64d75.jpg

1999110898_ebrochureHELP.thumb.png.817aa8881da4b0507add710814967ef3.png1. Nowadays many developers outsource sales to Real Estate Agencies.

2. Many agents website is up. With the requirement that one hand over their particulars especially Hand Phone (HP) number to them without which they will not sent you an e-brochure.

3. For example, recently I had a hard time finding the floor plans for Ola EC at Sengkang.

3.1. Fortunately, a kind forum user emailed a copy.

3.2. With this e-brochure, I managed to add lots of resources on the development.

4. I am asking for your Help!

332108479_thankyouicon1.png.ed1a395162370fbb9f512987c9861a14.png

5. Can you help me?

P.S. Please sent a copy of e-brochure to: support@geomancy.net

Thank You in advance!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

Summary

Obtained a copy of the e-brochure of a new development. 

Want this development reviewed by me? 

Can you Help? 

Send me a copy of the e-brochure:

support@geomancy.net 

1 hour ago, BernardKohDm said:

Hi. you can get the e-brochure from some of the developer websites.. which project are you looking for?

1529862112_Agentsacoming.thumb.png.fa42d27661aafff6b42413622b72e1d4.png

Firstly, thank you for your advice.

1. Frankly, I had been doing this for the past few years.

1.1. In the past, usually just a few days or weeks after launch, one can easily find most information: Site plan + full layout plans. Not necessarily e-brochures as these are often out a year later.

2. But nowadays, many developers farm out to Property Agents. And you have to register in order to get the required information in the sales brochure.

3. In the above example, I actually registered at the developer's site specifically to request for an e-brochure.

3.1. And yet this agent asks "May I know if you have registered your interest.."

3.2. Frankly, if I had not registered my interest.. How did you get my (special contact number?"

4. I used a special phone number to register at many other sites. For example.. Central Residences, Forret at Bukit Timah. No news yet...

5. Okay. Cannot blame the various Agents. As they are trying to get as many leads + closing deals as possible. Thus did not reply to him.

6. This phone has no SIM. Has a special number that can only be contactable via Whatsapp or SMS.

P.S. Not looking for older e-brochures or floor plans of older Sales developments. Just new developments. Thanks.