About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hello,

On this website my month pillar heavenly stem is wu earth and earthly branch is fire horse. On other websites my month pillar heavenly stem is yin earth and earthly branch is goat. My birth month is July 1988. Why is there a difference? 

Sponsored Link

• Administrators

Although, I don't have your exact date and time of birth. It should be due to this blind / grey period reason that we use Chinese Lunar Calendar while considering the Seasonal Calendar when necessary. Which you can read in more details why we do so from this link:-

If you use our free report, you should be able to see that month appearing on the Seasonal Calendar:-

URL: https://www.geomancy.net/content/personalised-reports/generate-free-feng-shui-reports/find-your-chinese-horoscope-sign-personal-ba-zi-element

Which should show up something like that:-

1665095492_Samplewith1stDayofGreyPeriod.png.23cf66072f6d45038d11b840a8dadde5.png

In your case, since it is not the near the beginning of the year, then you should see Seasonal Month difference.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee