Sponsored Link

Can my fridge facing sink?

Linlinade

Sponsored Link

• Staff
1 hour ago, Linlinade said:

Hi master, can my fridge facing the sink? Thanks for your advice 

These are some considerations:

1. Contrary to popular belief, many think that a fridge belongs to the water element.

1.1. Can understand why.. as one of the most prominent compartments is the middle section where often cold drinks and all sorts of drinks may be stored.

1.2. For this reason, perhaps why many associate a fridge with water. As often ice forms on a non-auto-defrosting fridge.

2. But can any one tell me, do we not always all the time when the fridge is in operation look like this?

fridge.png.6be4997c4f84b94a70e99ab5592133bf.png

2.1. If your fridge looks like this all the time, of course not withstanding that if you want to decorate it with fridge magnets or notes.. don't you think that it looks like one 'solid' METAL box?

3. Hence a NORMAL fridge and not any other "abnormal" fridge indeed is considered as the Metal element. Thus if so, no issue with it facing the stove? right? Since metal and fire.. here is acceptable.

4. "Abnormal" ... okay.. this is not the right word to use. Call this Luxury or Deluxe fridge, Okay? Fine with you? 

samsung-smart-fridge.thumb.jpg.a7904e6aa70882fcbb62bf5a5e754066.jpg

4.1. Under symbolism in Feng Shui, try to avoid especially the water or ice dispenser facing the stove.

4.1. In addition, luckily to the right usually is that one need to tap in order to see into the compartment. But if this compartment becomes translucent and can see bottles of drinks, then again it should preferable not face the stove.

5. This wine chiller should ideally not face the stove. Why?

2115518636_winefridge.thumb.jpg.cdafdbea6ae4168d9e646db95c302e6c.jpg

5.1. Based on symbolism as bottles of wine (liquid) is seen facing the stove.

6. Others include a front loading washing machine with it's "glass-port" facing the stove is also best avoided:-

220px-LGwashingmachine.jpg

P.S. Next time, will you look at a standard fridge differently? And / or correct your friends thinking that it should never face the stove?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
12 minutes ago, Linlinade said:

My frigde is facing the sink, not the stove? 

Screenshot_20200930_183412.jpg

I have already posted a detailed reply [Above]. 4.16pm post to another forum. 4.20pm post to this forum. And 6.35pm sent again?

Why do you still keep on posting the same question over and over again. And another similar type of question in another conference?

image.png.0387cc440ae8947bbd94567ebf6bb50d.png