About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Are these type of Venetian blinds ok?

• 3 years later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Source & Credit:

I have installed Korean blinds in my bedroom and been using them for 5 years, it must be among the top 3 worst decisions of my life...

Light seeps in from all sides of my blinds making the room terribly bright and unable to rest well as I work nightshift n hv to sleep in the day

In the end , I hv applied another layer of solar curtains underneath these blinds ! 

The window now looks horrible and I have not been able to open them for past few years since I hv applied masking tape over all the sides of the solar curtain so minimal light will seep in the bedroom and also I cannot air my room unless I tear the whole solar curtain off 

I wish to be able to open my windows conveniently to see the views yet not let the light seeps in when I sleep in daytime 

What can I do to apply to my windows 🤷‍♂️

IMG_6124.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

Install Curtains or blinds? 

What do you think?
Hi all! Just wondering if anyone have any good/efficient methods to clean venetian blinds?

Source and Credit:
B933DB1E-74C9-4059-9D26-4996CC13142F.thumb.png.5cb0d72710b8c0cf2034465d0876b240.png

Another concern are the strings of the blinds….gets dirty, never mind, but avoid them too close to a bed-head.

If you know what I mean…

More…

Source & Credit:
Mum's warning to parents after her daughter was almost strangled to death by a common household fixture

A mum has warned parents to be careful with kids around blinds after her child came close to choking herself on a pull cord. IMG_3908.thumb.jpeg.87f6d45be4e4a6415c40adab5f4c1c39.jpeg

IMG_3909.jpeg