About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Updates! My FengShui Interface re-designed!

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
My FengShui has been given a new look.
- Online Reports (partial)
- Electronic Books (completed)
- Online Course (partial)
We have been listening to your feedbacks and have re-designed the My FengShui with the similar design concepts from the various external navigation pages.
In addition, as we were re-designing the pages, we were also going through the various modules and optimised the codes so that every page generation is faster.
We have put up a sample link for the new online interface. And would like to hear from users about the type of interface you prefer.
Currently there are three different interface.
1. By Categories interface uses similar categories to breakdown the reports generation.
2. By Reports interface users individual reports to generate the reports.
3. New interface uses frames to break down the stages followed by a selection phase for the reports.
There are three types of categories so far
a. By report - Only the key reports shown giving users option to select the free / member / paid reports.
b. By category - Group the reports by whether they are free / members / paid reports.
c. By all reports - listing every individual reports.
We would like to hear from you whether which type of interface you prefer using so that we can design an interface which you find most easy to use.
Please e-mail me your feedback (robert-lee@geomancy.net). Or suggestion on what you like improved.
We understand also that users sometimes spent more than several hours in the report management, thus have also increased the expiration time to a 3 hours rather than 1 hour or previously 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, we are doing some house cleaning to all the module coding so as to make them load faster.
Thank you!
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Sponsored Link