Jump to content
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 

Acquiring raw land oversea


myfs_146955
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sponsored Link
 
  • Staff

Appreciate if you want to post information, be a little more detailed.
Do you know that I just stared at the paper. And wondering where is your plot. Perhaps it could be the darker outline. or the other two plots on the left or the right .......

Quote
On 11/3/2010 1:20:53 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Forgot to mention that the
land is facing south (just in
case this information is
crucial).Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Cecil, sorry, it is the plot in the center (the one with darker outline). Thanks.

Quote
On 11/3/2010 6:35:24 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Appreciate if you want to post
information, be a little more
detailed.Do you know that I just stared
at the paper. And wondering where is
your plot. Perhaps it could be the
darker outline. or the other two plots
on the left or the right .......
On 11/3/2010 1:20:53 AM, Willy
Lawy wrote: >Forgot to mention that
the >land is facing south (just in
case this information is
crucial).Thanks.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff

In my opinion, I really don't know where is the frontage of the property. It could be in the area marked as M.2269 or along the "Jalan" or road. Please see attachment.
Anyway, it also depends on the external and internal layout plan / profile of a home. With such a property, it is best to maximize and/or reduce sha qi when building on such a plot of land.

Quote
On 11/13/2010 2:22:49 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil, sorry, it is the plot in the
center (the one with darker outline).
Thanks.On 11/3/2010 6:35:24 PM, Cecil
Lee wrote:
Appreciate if you want to post
information, be a little more
detailed.Do you know that I just
stared
at the paper. And wondering where is
your plot. Perhaps it could be the
darker outline. or the other two
plots
on the left or the right .......
On 11/3/2010 1:20:53 AM, Willy
Lawy wrote:
Forgot to mention
that
the
land is facing south (just
in
case this information is
crucial).Thanks.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites


The frontage of the property is along the road. At the back of the plot (opposite of B) is houses. I've added more information to the surrounding of the land.

Quote
On 11/13/2010 10:01:19 PM, Anonymous wrote:
In my opinion, I really don't know where
is the frontage of the property. It
could be in the area marked as M.2269 or
along the "Jalan" or road. Please see
attachment. Anyway, it also depends on
the external and internal layout plan /
profile of a home. With such a property,
it is best to maximize and/or reduce sha
qi when building on such a plot of
land.On 11/13/2010 2:22:49 AM, Willy
Lawy wrote: >Hi Cecil, sorry, it is
the plot in the >center (the one with
darker outline). >Thanks.On 11/3/2010
6:35:24 PM, Cecil >Lee wrote:
Appreciate if you want to post
information, be a little more
detailed.Do you know that I just
stared >>at the paper. And
wondering where is >>your plot.
Perhaps it could be the >>darker
outline. or the other two >plots
on the left or the right .......
On 11/3/2010 1:20:53 AM,
Willy >>Lawy wrote: >Forgot to
mention >that >>the >land is
facing south (just >in
case this information is
crucial).Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff

In my opinion, majority of the home especially the frontage and main body of the site is rectangular in shape; this is a plus point.
From a Feng Shui point of view; a home built on this plot of land may not be an issue; and if Feng Shui guidlines are used, more the better. Critical considerations are the drainage out of the property and any other poison arrow(s) in the present or future from things like lamp posts; neighbour's pointed roofs etc...

Quote
On 11/13/2010 10:28:12 PM, Anonymous wrote:
The frontage of the property is along
the road. At the back of the plot
(opposite of B) is houses. I've added
more information to the surrounding of
the land.On 11/13/2010 10:01:19 PM,
Cecil Lee wrote:
In my opinion, I really don't know
where
is the frontage of the property. It
could be in the area marked as
M.2269 or
along the "Jalan" or road. Please
see
attachment. Anyway, it also depends
on
the external and internal layout
plan /
profile of a home. With such a
property,
it is best to maximize and/or reduce
sha
qi when building on such a plot of
land.On 11/13/2010 2:22:49 AM, Willy
Lawy wrote:
Hi Cecil, sorry, it
is
the plot in the
center (the one
with
darker outline).
Thanks.On
11/3/2010
6:35:24 PM, Cecil
Lee wrote:

Appreciate if you want to
post

information, be a little
more

detailed.Do you know that I
just
stared
at the paper. And
wondering where is
your
plot.
Perhaps it could be the
darker
outline. or the other two
plots

on the left or the right
.......

On 11/3/2010 1:20:53
AM,
Willy
Lawy wrote:
Forgot
to
mention
that
the
land is
facing south (just
in

case this information is

crucial).Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 10 years later...
  • Staff
4 minutes ago, Caren said:

Apologies! did not realize that! how about this one?

tiaong.jpg

Please make an effort.

There are so many lots. Only the one posting knows which is the lot. At least four lots.

Furthermore,  more like an abstract art. No head no tail of the surrounding.

Frankly, please don't post something so meaningless or half-hearted. About to lock this two thread

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff
On 11/14/2010 at 6:28 AM, myfs_146955 said:


The frontage of the property is along the road. At the back of the plot (opposite of B) is houses. I've added more information to the surrounding of the land.

 

 

 

frontage_of_plot_1.jpg

This example, at least makes sense with some clarification.

Yours - What no road no nothing and God knows which is the plot? Only the one posting knows.. .. so half hearted. OMG


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Cecil,

Thank you for your response! This is just 1 whole lot separated by the road. There is a small live river near the frontage which I also highlighted in the lot plan.

Apologies as I am new to this community, please help me to advise what crucial information is needed.

Again thank you and more power!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff
8 minutes ago, Caren said:

Hi Cecil,

Thank you for your response! This is just 1 whole lot separated by the road. There is a small live river near the frontage which I also highlighted in the lot plan.

Apologies as I am new to this community, please help me to advise what crucial information is needed.

Again thank you and more power!

Huh? Scratch head-:(  

Three strikes...


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Master Cecil,

Trying my best here, hopefully this time there is a head and a tail:)

We are planning to buy a 2 hectares land overseas but the land shape is as attached. I have indicated the road and the frontage. The right side is still a part of the lot (it was divided by the newly contructed public road) 

There is also a river at the side of the property flowing through until the other part intersecting at the frontage area.

 

It is an empty land with fruit bearing trees and vegetables, no structure as of yet.

Hope this is more understandable!

Thank you again!

1C075D6E-219C-469D-99AF-C1EFFA97C69B.jpeg

Edited by Caren
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff
8 hours ago, Caren said:

Hi Master Cecil,

Trying my best here, hopefully this time there is a head and a tail:)

We are planning to buy a 2 hectares land overseas but the land shape is as attached. I have indicated the road and the frontage. The right side is still a part of the lot (it was divided by the newly contructed public road) 

There is also a river at the side of the property flowing through until the other part intersecting at the frontage area.

 

It is an empty land with fruit bearing trees and vegetables, no structure as of yet.

Hope this is more understandable!

Thank you again!

1C075D6E-219C-469D-99AF-C1EFFA97C69B.jpeg

If the purpose is to build a home on this 2 hectares is possible. The unknown is whether will there be possible flooding of the plot.

Plus Feng Shui also considers the external environment not just the plot.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning Master Cecil!

Thank you for your response and happy I was able to convey the right message this time!

Nearby properties are also farm such as crops and fighting cocks. See attached:

Do you have any concern on the frontage since the opening is quite narrow due to the river being partly inside the lot?

Where is the best spot to build a farm house in this property?

 

Thank you again Master!

Overwhelmed by your response!

9B43AFE2-0D12-43FC-A9AA-37711E9377E5.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff
21 minutes ago, Caren said:

Good Morning Master Cecil!

Thank you for your response and happy I was able to convey the right message this time!

Nearby properties are also farm such as crops and fighting cocks. See attached:

Do you have any concern on the frontage since the opening is quite narrow due to the river being partly inside the lot?

Where is the best spot to build a farm house in this property?

 

Thank you again Master!

Overwhelmed by your response!

9B43AFE2-0D12-43FC-A9AA-37711E9377E5.jpeg

Not perfect but the saving grace is a creek. 
 

Concern again is floods if any. The otherwise the plot beside the creek seems attractive.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...