About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Co-relation of elements combined.

Dear Cecil,
I read about a method for analyzing good/bad year where the combination of elements are grouped under "mom", "you" , "money" , "job" & "kid".
It was stated that if the combination of "mom" & "you" is greater than combination of "money" & "job", then it is a year where money luck is better . Is this statement correct ?
It was also stated that the weakest element is the lucky element of the person and when a year has more of the weakest element, it would be a good year for the person. Is this correct ?
thks
Ang

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ang,
1. According to several Feng Shui Masters, usually no matter what method is used, (if used properly) should more or less come to roughly the same `conclusion'. Provided they are comparing same situations. (We need to understand the strength/weakness and more importantly what is the purpose of the method used). Each theory or concept has its specific objective.
2. As I do not have a full picture on what the calcuations / methods such as the way the grouping was done, it would be difficult for me to comment on it. And how the weakest element was computed.
3. So long as the reasoning meets `academic' standards e.g. using the same denominator e.g. here we use purely all dates under Lunar Calendar rather than Xia Li (Xia or Hsia) calendar half-way in calculations.
4. Thus if the method used has sound principles particularly based on proper analysis using the Five elements and how they are properly interacted, the method should work.
5. If one is practising Traditional Feng Shui or Geomancy, and can explain satisfactory their reasoning or arguments as well as the strength and weakness, this would be an `honest' method of divinity or on Feng Shui.
6. In addition, each theory or concept has its particular use and if we can see the logic and reasoning behind the purpose this analysis was created, the better it is:)
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/10/00 3:31:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I read about a method for
analyzing good/bad year where
the combination of elements
are grouped under "mom", "you"
, "money" , "job" & "kid".
It was stated that if the
combination of "mom" & "you"
is greater than combination of