About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is keeping plants outside the bathroom bad

sun888_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sunny,
I have covered the `topic' plants in an earlier message.
The main consideration is if one is really a plant lover, why not have plants in the house and even outside the bathroom.
Bear in mind that one should not trip over it in darkness. And if one's house is large.
Plants need care e.g. water and occassional sunlight. One must be prepared to bring them out for sunlight once a while (if they need sunlight).
Is just like keeping a pet. If one is a pet lover, would take great pains to look after it (with or without monetary rewards consideration).
But if one places a plant in the hope that wealth is accumulated. Or neglect the plants. Is this logical?
Whatever we do, we must do it with `passion.'
Take for example this forum. I always love to re-edit the topic headers if it is too short or the topic header does not give a proper description. To me the forum becomes a passion of love, to see the resources growing.
You must really love what you are doing to reap rewards i.e. satisfaction to see it grow.
If one does things in the hope of getting rewards, but later none came, isn't this worse off?
So, whatever we want to do or decorate our homes, it is to make a personal statement.
Never do things that others `tell' you. This changes it totally. Love what you do.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/23/00 5:37:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Is keeping the plants outside
the bathroom (outside the
bathroom wall) bad. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net