About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Seek Advice on Bed Positioning in Bedroom

Keith

Dear Master Cecil,

I recently came across some pointers with regards to Bedroom Fengshui.

It is said that If the Bed is placed along a wall with a door, it is bad fengshui as

(1) It is not in a "Commanding Position" where the door is visible (related to point 3)

(2) Qi coming from the back (the reference did not clarify why Qi from the back is bad)

(3) May get startled from the back and create restlessness

However, I could not find any reference on Fengshui on the following diagram where the Bed is not exactly along the wall with a door, but the door is at the back slightly further down.  For clarity, the bed is placed this way to avoid Bed aligning with Bathroom Door.  Another interesting observation I have were that a number of HDB MyNiceHome showrooms at Toa Payoh also have a similar setup.

My question is, Is the setup below considered bad fengshui?  Even though the door is not along the same wall as the bed backing, but slightly further down, it is still the same effect as "Bed against the wall along with the door?

Hope to get some expert advice from you soon. :)  

Thank you.

image.png.e8846cc15a345ff380608fb930fb6a95.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. What is the Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck System?

2. Here it implies that the person who sleeps on such a bed should feel fairly comfortable.

3. Thus even if for example under the Eight House concept, in theory, if the bed-head position is facing East, and the person who sleeps on such a bed is an East person, if he/she does not feel comfortable since this is not a "command" position, it can affect the person's Human/Man Luck.

4. In some Feng Shui book or illustrations, an author of the book had drawn an illustration of someone holding a knife and walking towards this bed trying to "murder" him/her.

5. Bed-head direction in full view of the toilet / toilet door? Close it when not in use. In Feng Shui, if one place a side table with a lamp between this door and the bed, it is symbolic of a partition between the two!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net