About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need clarification: I have my bed room in North in my house, because North is Water element? Understanding Gua / Kua + Flying Stars + Ba Zi Feng Shui = Comprehensive Feng Shui

Mr NARITH

Dear Master Cecil Lee

I am confusing and need your clarification the following:

My DOB is ; 10December 19[hidden],  according to my Bazi: the Most Favorable Element is Fire; favorable Element-Gold and Wealth Favorable element-Earth

And according to 4 Good and 4 Bad Directions:

My 4 Good Directions are North(Water); South(Fire); East(Wood) and South-East (Wood).

I have my bed room in North in my house, because  North is Water element, could you clarify should I use the color of the cover of pillow and mattress in colors of Fire/Gold/earth elements?

Thank you for your advise

APPENDED BY MASTER CECIL LEE: [hidden]

Sponsored Link

• Staff

GUA / KUA (4 GOOD & 4 BAD)

You wrote: "I have my bed room in North in my house, because  North is Water element"

Extracts from a Past Thread will similar type of question...
[Link to that thread is also enclosed BELOW]:

Case Study 1 : Feng Shui is not one size fits all: "IT DEPENDS!". And try to understand what is Kindergarten Feng Shui.

1. You wrote: "2) Directions and Elements"

1.1 In my opinion, if this is the 1970's what you wrote under Para 2 above may get an A+.

1.2 But please note that from the mid 1980's and especially TODAY, unfortunately, your impressive writings (no offence) can be classified as "Kindergarten Feng Shui". 

1169338872_kindergartenFengShui.png.2a2e8f8802336cb67f98a6173d73a24f.png

1.3 This simply means that IN GENERAL : North = Water, South = Fire is not the MAIN consideration. Given that this kindergarten FS has a more refined way concept via Compass School Feng Shui = Flying Star Feng Shui.

2. Practical Approach to Feng Shui today takes into account many of the concepts within this chart:

82E3356E-D43C-4FE6-B859-7D9C50FC2BDA.jpeg.5b64387c7be1730f5066333a8eb134c7.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

FLYING STAR FENG SHUI

image.png.9e14bd6da0b10977095cca9dbca252f9.png

CASE STUDY 1: THE MISSING LINK IS APPLYING FLYING STAR FENG SHUIimage.png.a73bca73e0df0d382b8079fb1708d4d1.png

In this example, under Flying Star Feng Shui, North sector has a Mountain Star MS #9. If one were to assume that North sector = Water? were to use e.g. BLUE etc.. this can unfortunately drown the MS #9.

NORTH-WATEELEMENT.thumb.png.fccc72256f2e222b45a83b14346573cd.png

• Staff

BA ZI FENG SHUI

CASE STUDY 2A: AFTER APPLYING FLYING STAR FENG SHUI SEE IF ONE CAN INCLUDE A HARMONOUS BA ZI ELEMENT TO THAT SPECIFIC SECTOR IN QUESTION 

image.png.fd927aa74bec4b21685592c45c54cc07.png

Also known as Ba Zi Feng Shui especially since Best Elements are also considered in the Feng Shui review

image.thumb.png.5ecc4289a02ff941f9ba6cefb3cfa1bb.png

++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++
+++

CASE STUDY 2A: TWO OR MORE PERSONS SLEEPING IN THE SAME BEDROOM?

MR ABC WITH MRS CDE OCCUPIES THE MASTER BEDROOM 

BINDING ELEMENT OF TWO PERSONS OR THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR L.C.M. OF BA ZI

For Example, if this is the Master Bedroom, both Mr and Mrs Ba Zi Birth Elements are also to be considered 

BINDINGELEMENTOFTWOPERSONS_1.thumb.png.677f28eb638d96d89518a4ed01ca0ae1.png

The above caution: "NOTE: SOME SECTOR(S) MAY NOT ACCEPT BRIGHT YELLOW &/OR BRIGHT RED &/OR GREEN COLOUR EVEN THOUGH THE COLOUR(S) MAY BE SUITABLE TO THE INDIVIDUAL" Is that in some situations, the Flying Star e.g. of say Master Bedroom cannot allow for certain colours even if it is favourable to that person or combined persons.

+++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
+++

Sample of a comprehensive Report 

GUA + FLYING STAR + BA ZI FENG SHUIIMG_1905.thumb.jpeg.da615153bdf146239aa9dea4fd006dd8.jpeg

• Staff

STILL WANT TO APPLY KINDERGARTEN FENG SHUI?

Sure that North = Water? LOL

Reference Geomancy.net Colour Chart Showing Water = Blue, Black or Grey

2ecca0c4-35fe-4a3d-84df-08a3a3de6daf.thumb.jpeg.3d6cdff54fab2ea4ed68c6f7677fc926.jpeg

NORTH = WATER, SOUTH = FIRE ETC...

Unfortunately, TODAY, this is applying Kindergarten type of Feng Shui!

1169338872_kindergartenFengShui.png.2a2e8f8802336cb67f98a6173d73a24f.png

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Need clarification: I have my bed room in North in my house, because North is Water element?
  • Cecil Lee changed the title to Need clarification: I have my bed room in North in my house, because North is Water element? Understanding Gua / Kua + Flying Stars + Ba Zi Feng Shui = Comprehensive Feng Shui