About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is a toilet at the North bad?

cpearson

Help,
I have recently moved into a rented house which has its bathroom in the North. Worse still is that none of the windows open and there is a tiny vent in one window and no extractor fan. Since we moved here, I have been plagued with all kinds of head/facial illnesses, mouth ulcers, sinusitis, headaches, sore throat etc etc. I have moved most of the plants in here in order to soak up some of the dampness, I have placed a bowl of sea salt on the floor but nothing is helping.

Sponsored Link

Hi Carolyn
I am no expert in FS, but have you done your Eight House Chart? Maybe if you do this, you may find that your bedroom is not in one of your auspicious directions in this new house of yours and this could be causing the health problems you are incurring at the moment. Just a thought.
Cheers, Glyn

• Staff

Dear Carolyn,
It seems that your ventilation is rather bad. Maybe you like to purchase those air ventilation cleaner or something close to those equipment to keep your air clean. And try to open as much of your windows as possible.
Also, as Glyn has mentioned you might like to take a look at the Feng Shui of your house. You may like to take a look using the Eight House and Flying Star (a more accurate report then the Eight house which includes the time factor of your house.) You can access the free modules using the Report Management or accessing the site at (http://www.geomancy-online.com).
If you are using the Eight House, you might like to make sure that the rooms which you are staying in is your longevity or health direction and not disaster or other bad directions.
As a toilet is considered a Yin location; it is adviseable to use bright colour tiles as opposed to dark colour tiles.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 1/10/99 1:30:52 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Help,
I have recently moved into a
rented house which has its
bathroom in the North. Worse
still is that none of the
windows open and there is a
tiny vent in one window and no
extractor fan. Since we moved
here, I have been plagued with
all kinds of head/facial
illnesses, mouth ulcers,
sinusitis, headaches, sore
throat etc etc. I have moved
most of the plants in here in
order to soak up some of the
dampness, I have placed a bowl
of sea salt on the floor but
nothing is helping.

• Staff

A Feng Shui master would normally advise a person (where possible) not to have the toilet facing North or West. This was because in traditional Feng Shui practice, the North faces the cold and if the toilet faces the North, one may get digestive problems. If facing west, one may get `aggitated'.
Unfortunately, it may not be possible for you to shift it. perhaps you could in your diet take more `cooling' food. Not cold food but food that relieves heatiness.

On 1/10/99 1:30:52 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Help,
I have recently moved into a
rented house which has its
bathroom in the North. Worse
still is that none of the
windows open and there is a
tiny vent in one window and no
extractor fan. Since we moved
here, I have been plagued with
all kinds of head/facial
illnesses, mouth ulcers,