About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New! Feedback Icon on all pages

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
We have added a feedback icon to all pages of the website.
If you do encounter any problems with the website, please use that feedback form to contact us.
We know that many users frequently make use of our website, and thus we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to feedback to us if you encounter any problems when visiting or using any parts of this website.
This is because there are many different users using different web browsers and versions (some examples are Internet Explorer 3/4/5, Netscape 3/4, webtv).
In addition, this website is very large (over several thousands of webpages and templates, plus many different servers, and different key sections of the website).
On our part we can easily detect most problems for Internet Explorer 5.0 (our default browser) and on Netscape 4.72. However, there are still many different browsers which we will not be able to test it out, such as webtv and other browser versions.
So we like to ask all users to feedback any minor or major problems you encounter with the website.
This will help make sure that you can enjoy the website better and make full use of the various online services available.
Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback:)
Feedback URL: http://my.geomancy.net/mygeomancy/feedback.htm
Warmest Regards,
Robert & Cecil
Center for Applied Feng Shui

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Users,
Additional information about the Feedback Form.
What does the ICON look like?

Feedback to us

Everyday, we receive several hundred e-mails from users all over the world. In order to provide prompt responses to solving your problems, we have dedicated this feedback form to allow us to collect information that will assist us to solving your problem promptly.
What queries will be answered?
Thus, we only accept feedback on any of the following:-
Website Related problems (eg. broken links, page missing, problems viewing page, site access problems)
Account problems (eg. My Adviser, My FengShui account problems, login problems)
Report generations problems, Book download problems, Course access problems
Suggestion or improvement for the website
Payment problems, Credits problems, etc
Enquiry on services, Private and Confidential Assistance for any paid services

What will be deleted or `trashed' from our e-mail message client?
We are unable to reply to any of the following:-
Advice on Feng Shui & related topics (eg Destiny, Career, Life, Romance, Wealth, etc)
How to interpret reports, use the reports, calculation techniques, etc
Seeking answers, info & clarifications about certain 'terms', 'theories', 'how to', 'where can I', 'how do I', 'where is my' type of questions on Feng Shui and related matters.

Will I get a reply for any of the above questions?
No. You will not get a reply.

Where can I get help?

You are encouraged to post your question or queries to the My Adviser Forum.
Log-in as a Guest User and you can easily see that there over 3,500 messages posted to the forum to-date. The forum promotes learning and understanding of Feng Shui.
You can also easily type in a word to SEARCH for a similar reply in the forum. Chances are you can usually find what you are looking for.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net