About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is yellow an inauspicious colour for 1999?

reg

dear cecil/robert
i've been shown a book by a local renown feng shui master which says yellow is an inauspicious colour for the rabbit year. on what basis?
as an earth person, yellow happens to be my main colour and also one i love. hence, my home also has yellow as the major theme. now i'm wondering if i shd make changes
would appreciate yr comments.
thks n rgds

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Eve,
Is there any mention on the book what the feng shui master is using as the calculation. For example, some masters are using Chinese Astrology to determine the luck of the year. In that case, there are some basis of for certain incompatible colors.
Maybe you like to check it out what is being used to generate the forecast first before making any changes to yourself.
Or you like to provide me with your animal signs, and we can see if the colour is truly incompatible with you.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 1/10/99 6:25:48 AM, Anonymous wrote:
dear cecil/robert
i've been shown a book by a
local renown feng shui master
which says yellow is an
inauspicious colour for the
rabbit year. on what basis?
as an earth person, yellow
happens to be my main colour
and also one i love. hence, my
home also has yellow as the
major theme. now i'm wondering
if i shd make changes
would appreciate yr comments.
thks n rgds

dear robert
thanks for your clarification. the basis was not mentioned although the person who said it is a renowned local FS master of initial TKY. the colour yellow was indicated as generally inauspicious i.e. for everyone while red and pink are auspicious for colours for all in 99.
would this help your analysis?
thanks again.

• Staff

Dear Eve,
Actually, I personally do not think that is absolutely correct. It is just like saying that every one has the same Eight House Direction or Pillars of Destiny. However, in order to say that is correct we have to see under which theory did the FS Master predicted this.
I am not sure if you seen the recent mails that has to do with he Chinese Astrology and the 12 Animal Signs. Just looking from that angle. You will noticed that everyone luck for the year is different depending on which animal sign you are and what is the animal sign for the year.
Maybe you should still stick to the cures that has been generated based on your Pillars of Destiny. And maybe in addition to that, you might like to take a look at the 12 Chinese Astrological signs of the year to determine how it would affect you this year.
The reason to this is because the Chinese Astrology Signs can be related to the clashes it has to your element sign, therefore, can be relatively accurate if you believe in the existence that everyone is guided by the 12 Animals and personalized to your own destiny.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 1/12/99 12:23:19 AM, Anonymous wrote:
dear robert
thanks for your clarification.
the basis was not mentioned
although the person who said
it is a renowned local FS
master of initial TKY. the
colour yellow was indicated as
generally inauspicious i.e.
for everyone while red and