About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fish Pond in back yard

chenmn1

We built a fish pond in our back yard few years ago.
If you looking out from the inside of my house the fish pond is located on the right
hand side of the house. A few people told us the it is wrong that's way we keep having problems. They told us to remove it or turn it into a garden. The reason is, if you stand from the inside of your home and look out to the back yard, the right side will represent the "TIGER" and the left side represent the "DRAGON". They said the Tiger do not live in water, and we are drowning the Tiger so now it's angry and it's destroy our family slowly.
Please give me some advise about this fish pond and let me know if it's true what they said. If it is true what do we need to do?
Thanks,
Michele

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Michele,
1. Since you family has encountered problems ever since, you had a fish pond built at the back of the house, it would be better if there is no fish pond at the back of the home.
2. Basicially, it is usually the water position that `gives problem' at the back of the house. For the interesting observation of `Tiger and Dragon'.
3. Usually the Flying Star analysis can draw further light into the situation. Where it may also be other imbalances in the home or any poison arrows or shape of the house i.e. missing corner(s).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/30/00 12:19:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
We built a fish pond in our
back yard few years ago.
If you looking out from the
inside of my house the fish
pond is located on the right
hand side of the house. A few
people told us the it is wrong
that's way we keep having
problems. They told us to
remove it or turn it into a
garden. The reason is, if you
stand from the inside of your
home and look out to the back
yard, the right side will
represent the "TIGER" and the
left side represent the
"DRAGON". They said the Tiger
do not live in water, and we
are drowning the Tiger so now
it's angry and it's destroy
our family slowly.
Please give me some advise
about this fish pond and let
me know if it's true what they
said. If it is true what do
we need to do?
Thanks,
Michele

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Michelle,
Have just read that you have a fish pond at the back of your house,so do i. And i have got to quote a few words here.
1)If your family is goin thru problem, the fish pond behind may not be the only cause. But before drainin the pond.... I think it is best that you get the Flying star and 8 mansion check in your house...or else the pond will be a waste.
2) As far as i know the dragon and tiger concept works with the "FACING" of the house. So whatever behind your house got nothing to do with tiger and dragon. BUT water feature directly behind the house is bad feng shui. My pond is located behind but it is on the left side..So it is not directly behind the house.
The above are all my personal opinion.
Thank you
Steven