About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Controverse directions for husband and wife

I have to live in a South house, while my wife has to live in a North-East House.
The favorite directions of us are in opposite direction. Can't we for example. not share the same bedroom anymore ? My health direction is
SE while this of my wife is NW and so on. We are both earning, so equal bred earners of the family.
For any helpful replay we are very thankful
Martin

Sponsored Link

Dear Martin
Thanks for bring this `problem' up. Actually, the situation you face is very common amongst couples and the family.
Many husbands and wife have `houses' that are `opposite' to one another.
In the bedroom, what you should do here is to use one partner as a `shield. For example, lets say the husband's intangible force is `irritation'; while the wife's is `prosperity', where possible, let the wife sleep closest to the intangible line flowing thru the bedroom. The wife sleeping closes to the intangible force/line is used as a `shield' while the husband sleeps furthest away from the intangible lines.
Therefore, having `opposite' types of intangible force does not mean that the husband or wife has to sleep in a different room.
Hope that helps!
Cecil

I have to live in a South house, while my wife has to live in a North-East= House.
The favorite directions of us are in opposite direction. Can't we for example. not share the same bedroom anymore ? My health direction is
SE while this of my wife is NW and so on. We are both earning, so equal br=ed earners of the family.
For any helpful replay we are very thankful
Martin

To reply: mailto:eight-house.70@forum.geomancy.net
To start new topic: mailto:eight-house@forum.geomancy.net
To login: http://forum.geomancy.net/~geomancy
To unsubscribe: login to http://forum.geomancy.net/~geomancy, click on MORE.=... .
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee
cecil@3dmail.com
http://www.geomancy.net
http://www.lovesigns.net
------------ : ) -------------

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net-->

• 1 year later...

I have a very similar problem like this one.
My husband and I are planning on buying a house,but can't
decide on what direction our front door should face.
His Kua number is 9 and mine is 2. His four good luck
direction is my four bad luck direction and vise verse.
Is there a direction that we can choose that will be neutral for the both of us?

• Staff

Dear Linda,
1. Usually, it is important to determine who is the `breadwinner' i.e. the person who earns the most money.
If this is `clear-cut'; then it would be best if we are using the Eight House, to try to find a house that best suits this person.
2. If both partners are earning equally, then you should try to find a suitable house where:
2.1 if possible the death/disaster intangible force does not fall at the main entrance or the bedroom.
It is acceptable still to have other intangible forces e.g. irritation at the main entrance door.
2.2 Thus look at the main entrance and especially the bedroom.
Other than that, it is equally important to find a good home with good Shapes and Form. Plus it would be good to have a good Flying Star chart or neutralise any imbalances there.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/11/00 1:20:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I have a very similar problem
like this one.
My husband and I are planning
on buying a house,but can't
decide on what direction our
front door should face.
His Kua number is 9 and mine
is 2. His four good luck
direction is my four bad luck