About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Strong Earth Element vs Weak Earth Element

artlai

I am a strong earth element person according to your geomancy.net's calculation. You have advised me to use water as the element to balance my life. However other feng shui, chinese fortune teller tells me that I have to use fire. Can somebody help me out on what is the element that is the best for me.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Arthur,
1. In order to know which cure to use it is very important to determine whether a person is a weak or strong earth.
2. Geomancy.Net's calculation takes into account 4 main pillars (day, month, year and hour) plus House of Life and House of conception to determine your final element.
3. Here, based on how your elements combinations and clashes the
proportion and changes in strength for the elements will affect whether you are a weak or strong earth person.
4. If you have used the Pillars of Destiny v8 and above to determine that you are a strong earth, then you are strong earth, as it takes into account many factors before coming to that conclusion.
5. For weak earth person:-
FIre and Earth are used to strengthen it.
For strong earth person:-
Metal - exhaust strong earth
Wood - destroy strong earth
Water - destroy fire which is the production element for strong
earth. This happens also to be Strong Earth's wealth element.
6. Therefore, a cure or enhancement is different for a person who is `weak' or `strong'.
7. These are three ways to help reduce strong earth. However, depending on your current situation.
You can use a combination of these elements.
8. A strong earth is usually made up of either lots of Fire / Earth or both. So usually the way to cure it is to reduce the Fire or Earth directly.
9. So usually the recommended cures are Metal being the strongest way to reduce Earth directly, Wood to destroy earth (but in the process it also creates Fire, so this is considered a double edged cure). Water
(indirect cure which attacks the Fire which produces Earth, and also it is a wealth provider for Earth).
Frankly, it is not advisable just to know one's element e.g. earth. But as you can see from the above explanation; there can be lots of difference when applying cures or enhancements for either a weak or strong earth person.
Warmest Regards
Cecil

On 7/1/2001 10:51:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I am a strong earth element
person according to your
geomancy.net's calculation.
You have advised me to use
water as the element to
balance my life. However other
feng shui, chinese fortune
teller tells me that I have to
use fire. Can somebody help me