About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Effects of move of aqurium

casamore

I am looking for your kind advice. I have studied many books on Xuan Kong and traditional Feng Shui and still can't figure the answer out.We live in a house 210 degrees facing built in 1989. I just recently moved an aquarium from the NW (livingroom) 8-3-2 (Earth ,Water, Mtn respectively,to the N sector with a 3-8-6
combination. The aquarium is now 60 gal., to house an arrowana, who needed the space.The size of the aquarium and limited space in the livingroom made me move the aquarium.
Since the move about a month ago, I have noticed a change in our business for the worst.We are self employed in the construction business and husband is Birth Star is an 8 and mine is a 4. Could this have affected this sector? Is the water element producing the malevolent 3 Earth Star? What takes precedence, the fact that it is the North sector and water is it's element or the cycle of the flying stars? I had previously placed a red night light bulb for fire element to break the domination of the 3, and activate the 8 facing .Should I move this aquarium to the SE where I have 6-5-9 combination to activate for business? Looking forwrd to your response.
Mimi

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Mimi,
Please see below:-

On 11/20/2001 8:50:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I am looking for your kind
advice. I have studied many
books on Xuan Kong and
traditional Feng Shui and
still can't figure the answer
out.We live in a house 210
degrees facing built in 1989.
I just recently moved an
aquarium from the NW
(livingroom) 8-3-2 (Earth
,Water, Mtn respectively,to
North West (Metal)
8 Weak Earth
3 Strong Wood
2 Strong Earth
8 & 2 neturalises itself. North-West Metal also benefits the sectors 3 & 2. Thus, removing the necessary conflicts and inbalances of 2 & 3. Since North West (Metal) is greatly strengthened by the Earth star, the Metal is able to effectively destroy star 3.
Do note that Water is a double-edged sword
as it exhaust Metal and produces Wood. So in normal cases, this should be avoided. However, because of the existance of the Strong Earth and Weak Earth, the Metal is excessively strong, and some controlling element would help to bring further balance in this sector.
Water presence in this sector is good because the problem stars are already neutralised and that it will the draw on the Metal influence in that sector who is already strengthened from the existance of the Strong Earth and 8 weak Earth.
So it was ok if you placed the aquarium here.
the N sector with a 3-8-6
North (Water)
3 Strong Wood
8 Weak Earth
6 Strong Metal
6 neutralised 3 in this sector. However, the existance of the Water from the North sector is can help to produce more Wood, thus inadversely activating the problem star 3. Unlike the previous sector North-West. There was a Strong Earth, which make Metal too overly strong. Thus, with Water, it actually reduces the effectiveness of Strong Metal on Wood when Water is present. At it is, the Water from the North sector itself is bad but not so bad. When you added the aquarium the problem will be double. This sector would be better if you have Fire element instead. Thus, the aquarium is not recommended here.
combination. The aquarium is
now 60 gal., to house an
arrowana, who needed the
space.The size of the aquarium
and limited space in the
livingroom made me move the
aquarium.
Since the move about a month
ago, I have noticed a change
in our business for the
worst.We are self employed in
the construction business and
husband is Birth Star is an 8
and mine is a 4. Could this
have affected this sector? Is
the water element producing
the malevolent 3 Earth Star?
What takes precedence, the
fact that it is the North
sector and water is it's
element or the cycle of the
flying stars? I had previously
placed a red night light bulb
for fire element to break the
domination of the 3, and
activate the 8 facing .Should
I move this aquarium to the SE
where I have 6-5-9 combination
to activate for business?
Looking forwrd to your
response.
Mimi
South East (Wood)
6 Strong Metal
5 Strong Earth
9 weak Fire
This sector is quite similiar to the North-West.
Excessively Strong Metal influence which if can be converted to water would benefit the sector. In fact, because Wood (South East) is not considered an inauspicious star, therefore,with water, there is a Earth-Metal-Water-Wood-Fire flow created, which is an auspicious harmonious combinations.
Comparining placing the Aquarium in the North-West or South-East, it is very much better to place it in the South-East.

Of course, the other important consideration is that Water feature should be placed in open spaced area. Meaning it should as far as possible be placed in say the living room with a larger area, or preferbly outside of the house (especially the frontage of the house).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net