About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Front door facing the 'mishap' direction

myfs_75526

The main door in my apartment is facing the my "mishap direction". Is there any cure for this?
Furthermore my kitchen is located in the "life generating" section of this house. I think this is bad I believe that fire in the kitchen will burn away the life-generating forces contained in this area. What would you recommend me to do?
Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 1/24/2002 1:44:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
The main door in my apartment
is facing the my "mishap
direction". Is there any cure
for this?

I am not sure which theory are you applying. But if it is the Eight House Theory or East/
west 4 Group of persons: There is not much cure other than to keep the location bright. For example, ideally it is god to keep the whiles (painted) in neutral colors such as white or pastel shades of it.

Furthermore my kitchen is
located in the "life
generating" section of this
house. I think this is bad I
believe that fire in the
kitchen will burn away the
life-generating forces
contained in this area. What
would you recommend me to do?

In many instances, a FS practitoner would most probably recommend that the kitchen should be an auspicious sector (in particular) the placement of the kitchen stove.
In this area, some would comment that it should be auspicious for the breadwinner while others would recommend that it be auspicious for the spouse (wife).
Overall, I personally feel that it is difficult to rely just on these two aspects only.
As many other considerations are made especially if one undertakes using holistic Feng Shui (which would start with the Shapes and Forms followed by other theories).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net