About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Basement Layout

myfs_73450

I have a SE (150 degree) facing house with a 1/2 finished basement. My question is how do I do a layout of my downstairs. Downstairs the SE, S and part of the SW sectors are unfinished dirt floor storage area's, they also include my furnace and waterheater. The W, NW, Center and part of the N are Bedrooms and bath's. The remaining part of the North sector is a outside storage room and the NE and E sectors is under my garage area (dirt filled) no access.
My question when I calculate the sectors do I discount the unfinished part or include it.
I am trying my best to make this house better since I have lived here for almost 18 years and been through 3 failed marriages and the death of a child.
Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carrie,
If you have a sketch of the various levels of your house, you can let me have a look.
You can either sketch it using a simple drawing program or even Microsoft Excel or MS Word (drawing feature) and attached it to this forum.
Alternatively, feel free to our fax number with a sketch(es) to +065 4820570 for me to look at it for you.
Usually for the basement, I am more concerned with the entire various layout of each level of the house.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/7/2002 1:17:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I have a SE (150 degree)
facing house with a 1/2
finished basement. My
question is how do I do a
layout of my downstairs.
Downstairs the SE, S and part
of the SW sectors are
unfinished dirt floor storage
area's, they also include my
furnace and waterheater. The
W, NW, Center and part of the
N are Bedrooms and bath's.
The remaining part of the
North sector is a outside
storage room and the NE and E
sectors is under my garage
area (dirt filled) no access.
My question when I calculate
the sectors do I discount the
unfinished part or include it.
I am trying my best to make
this house better since I have
lived here for almost 18 years
and been through 3 failed
marriages and the death of a
child.
Thanks

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Attached is a 3 drawings one of the upstairs, one of downstairs also showing my pond out back and the third is one I sent in before showing the general slope of the lot and how the house sits. Thanks you so much for taking a look at this. I know there is something wrong. I have tried several times to sell this house and can't seem to find a buyer. When I rent it they only last a few months before they move and I am forced to move back into the house.
Again Thank You