About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

mountain star activation

myfs_79343

Hi Cecil,
We have now completed our renovation and moved in on an auspicious date picked by Robert.
I do have some questions needing your advise after the move in. I wanted to activate mountain star but do not know which is/are the most appropriate sector to do so. Especially whether the main door is consider the frontage or is the windows portion in the living hall the frontage.
Under 20 years analysis, the mountain stars are found in the center sector [1/4 base 7], SW [7/7 base 4](where store, small part of dinner and main door) and in the study/home office of North [6/8 base 3]sector.
I would also like to know if there are any wrong placement of furniture in terms of form and shape theory.
I have attached my new layout as well as my the chart summary. Would greatly appreciate your kind assistance.
Best regards,
Serene

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Serene,
The purpose of the mountain star is symbolic of having a `mountain support' at the `back' of the house.
For example, one must not activate a mountain, say at the main door. Here, it is like blocking clear space.
Please see below:-

On 8/5/2002 1:43:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
We have now completed our
renovation and moved in on an
auspicious date picked by
Robert.
I do have some questions
needing your advise after the
move in. I wanted to activate
mountain star but do not know
which is/are the most
appropriate sector to do so.
Especially whether the main
door is consider the frontage
or is the windows portion in
the living hall the frontage.
Under 20 years analysis, the
mountain stars are found in
the center sector [1/4 base
7], SW [7/7 base 4](where
store, small part of dinner
and main door) and in the
study/home office of North
[6/8 base 3]sector.
I would also like to know if
there are any wrong placement
of furniture in terms of form
and shape theory.

It is good that you had added a divider between the main door and the window/balcony area. If not, there is a major leak.
For the dining table, perhaps, you may not have drawn to scale. As it looks quite crammed where one of the chairs nearly meet the living room area. If it does, than, you may consider turning the table 90 degrees. I may be mistaken. If the current space is spacious, then, your current layout is ok.
Yes, I can understand, why you had to place your son's bed in the position - not much choice considering the shape / windows and bedroom door. This is OK based on such a Shapes and Forms of the bedroom.
Looks like the Master bedroom, home office and kitchen has space constraints and these positions are overall acceptable under such a situation.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net