About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do we extend all `missing' corners by putting mirrors?

user283850

Dear robert and cecil,
I live in a apartment. And when you divide
it in 8 sectors. Some part of SW, NW, SE,
and NE are missing due to the in built corners. My question was do we extend all
missing corner by putting mirrors or do we
extend only good sectors and do we do it according to 8 mansions or according to flying star theory. Thanks a lot.
from
anonymous

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Please read below:-

On 7/4/99 2:14:31 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear robert and cecil,
I live in a apartment. And
when you divide
it in 8 sectors. Some part of
SW, NW, SE,
and NE are missing due to the
in built corners. My question
was do we extend all
missing corner by putting
mirrors or do we
extend only good sectors and
do we do it according to 8
mansions or according to
flying star theory. Thanks a
lot.

There are a few things to note.
1. A missing corner, is more then 33.3% of a corner, otherwise you do not need to consider it as a missing corner.
2. You have to be careful, as some are considered protrusions. Usually protrusions are overall considered auspicious. The same 33.3% rule applies here.
The cures should be considered based on Shapes and Forms, because it is more of a shapes and forms influence rather then a compass (eight house or flying star) influence.
However, normally, it is good to make sure that there are no missing corners for a good location, so you might want to consider fixing any missing corners for good location based on the Flying star.
In any case, please double check your house with the above points.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

from
anonymous

• Staff

Hi,
Here are some points to note:-
1. The best advise is to `re-look' the entire shape of the house.
2. As Robert mentioned, a missing corner is one where it is greater than 33.3 percent of the house.
3. Usually, if we do not look carefully, we may accidently consider a protrusion to be a missing corner.
4. Like you mentioned, it is impractical to place mirrors on both sides of every wall to re-enact a missing corner.
You can check out the url: http://www.geomancy.net/fs/building.htm for the significance of the `missing corner'.
One way to offset it is to use neutral white for the entire house. The purpose is to keep the entire house bright. This is still acceptable for a person with Strong Metal element as white seems the best choice of all the rooms.
If you have the opportunity to use the Flying Star, do take note that if it is an inauspicious sector and it happens to be at the missing corner, you may have to pay more attention to this area particularly if there is a 2 or 5 star at this location.
If the rest of the locations have missing corners of less than 33.3 percent and is an auspicious location, this is acceptable.
Worse still to use a mirror at an inauspicous Flying Star location. You will bounce back twice the bad luck at the location. Therefore, in such a situation, it is best to look at your house in relation with the Flying Star Chart.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/4/99 2:14:31 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear robert and cecil,
I live in a apartment. And
when you divide
it in 8 sectors. Some part of
SW, NW, SE,
and NE are missing due to the
in built corners. My question
was do we extend all
missing corner by putting