About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

fixing a leak

myfs_77732

dear mr. lee,
how can i fix the leaks to my home, the first is a sha qi from the pointed corner of a building opposite my flat, next is this pincer like shape building that's supposedly drawing away wealth. do i put up wind chimes or bagua facing these buildings? should i do the cures at the same time or deal with each leak separately?
regards
stan

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Stan,
1. If it is aimed at the main door then, since this is quite an imposing threat: a ba gua mirror can help.
2. If it is aimed thru windows: if it is not seen it no longer becomes a threat.
3. Otherwse, if the threat (as described) is such an imposing threat on your surrounding, such as the pincer like shape building, and if one has stayed in especially for 2 or more years and find relatively no progress e.g. in finance or career, then honestly, this is a structural thing and in the long term, it would be good to consider selling it away.
4. In the meantime, facing such a threat, one can help to boost up the interior e.g. by matching the home especially colour scheme with one's ba zi. This is not the best decision thou. And look into the shapes and forms.
5. For external factors, we cannot simply use an eraser to erase the building. It will still be there (always) unless it has been demolised - which is never the case.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/16/2003 7:59:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
dear mr. lee,
how can i fix the leaks to my
home, the first is a sha qi
from the pointed corner of a
building opposite my flat,
next is this pincer like shape
building that's supposedly
drawing away wealth. do i put
up wind chimes or bagua facing
these buildings? should i do
the cures at the same time or
deal with each leak
separately?
regards
stan

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Stan,
1. It is difficult to give a general comment as to whether firstly:
1.1. A perceived threat is truly a threat
1.2 Even if it is a threat: often such a threat cannot be neutralised unless that specific threat e.g. is torn down.
In all my messages, I often do not want to give false hope. It is akin to giving the party a sugar coated pill. It may perhaps sounds good but often in-effective. Especially for things like `penetrating' and other types of sha qi.
1.3 Frankly, it is therefore, very difficult here to pose a few lines of questions and a standard `stereo' type answer appears.
2. Overall, such specific case demands a full audit to access the situation both external and internal as well as how well the family members (in particular) the breadwinner `fit' the home.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/17/2003 9:11:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
dear mr. lee,
thank you for replying, just a
couple more;
you mentioned that if the
threat is aimed at the window
and not seen, it's harmless,
but what if it can be seen?
as for the pincer shape
building, i am aware of the