About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main Entrance at bad direction

Dear Master Cecil
You had mentioned earlier to me that main entrance at bad direction is akin
to having a fractured arm or amputated leg.
May I ask what about if the flying stars at this main door sector happens to
have good mountain and water stars - can it be considered no longer a bad
direction anymore but instead it is auspicious and can be enhanced?
Please advise.
Thank You So Much
Anonymous

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. It is always good; if one wants to learn Feng Shui, try to understand each concept.
2. I have always recommended a three-step approach: 1. What is the PURPOSE of the concept? 2. What are it's strengths? and 3. What are it's weaknesses?
3. Earlier, what I mentioned i.e. water at the centrepoint of the house relates to Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.
4. Here, the question was about water position at the centrepoint of the house. Often, this is ONE major leak.
5. Other major leaks include e.g. a house at a `T' junction or other inauspicious issues or problems.
6. One can still `fix' the internal problem e.g. balancing the Flying Star of the interior of a home correctly.
7. But, other identified leaks DOES NOT GO AWAY.
8. For example, one can do a `perfect' balance of all the elements in a home using Flying Star but what remains is sha qi as the house is (for example) at a `T' junction.
9. It is good to remove more leaks (by using Flying Star) but no matter what one has done here, one still has a fractured arm.
10. Perhaps, it would be `worse-off' if the Flying Star imbalance has not been corrected. In such a situation, there may be more leaks.
11. This is like a recent posting (this month) of a user who had asked " I am getting a contractor to remove the tree which is found to be `slicing' thru my main door (sha qi).
12. But, this is just one leak. There could be more leaks such as e.g. toilet at the centre etc...
13. Often, a more reasonable approach is thru `holistic Feng Shui'. Where Shapes and Forms and Compass Schools are used to diagnose and analyse a home.
14. What was seems to be suggested was that correcting the Flying Star Feng Shui and `closing' an eye on other problems - does not translate to all our problems `going away'. Some of the problems are still there.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/22/2003 7:55:28 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Cecil
You had mentioned earlier to
me that main entrance at bad
direction is akin
to having a fractured arm or
amputated leg.
May I ask what about if the
flying stars at this main door
sector happens to
have good mountain and water
stars - can it be considered
no longer a bad
direction anymore but instead
it is auspicious and can be
enhanced?
Please advise.
Thank You So Much
Anonymous

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Further to what I had mentioned; we can draw a parallel to taking an examination or (test).
For example: A person is taking a language examination (e.g. a second language other than the mother tongue such as Spanish or Mandarin.)
In order to pass this examination we have to take the following tests:-
The Mandarin Examination paper comprises:-
SECTION 1:
1. An Oral conversation test. (10 marks out of 100 marks)
Objective: This test is to show our ability to speak or converse in Mandarion.
SECTION 2:
2. An essay test. (40 marks out of 100 marks)
Objective: This test is to test our ability to write in mandarion.
SECTION 3:
3. A final exam paper consisting of multiple choice questions and fill in the blanks. (50 marks out of 100 marks)
Objective: To test our understanding of commonly used words and grammar and vocabuary of mandarin.
4. Thus, such a test has three sections:
SECTION 1 = 10 marks
SECTION 2 = 40 marks
SECTION 3 = 50 marks
Total marks= 100 marks.
5. Thus, if say, the equivalent Flying Star `examinations' is under Section 3 = 50 marks, it is often not possible for us to score the FULL 50 marks.
6. We can still fail this examination if we fail miserably under Section 1 (10 marks) and Section 2 (40 marks).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil