About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is this good block (2) ?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Stan,
Yes, earlier, I do agree with your dad that the earlier unit is much better unit based on my earlier reasons.
With respect to this two new units; please note the following:-
1. My views are strictly related to top-view shapes and forms. For example, it does not relate to the level / storey of the apartment; any tall lone trees or any other sha qi.
2. I personally prefer 805 next to Peiying Primary School as it seems able to catch in `qi' from all directions in a balanced way.
3. Furthermore, the most attractive thing is not so much of FS, but rather the close proximity to the Khatib MRT station. But do check out what is the `penetrating' noise level in the unit. Since, these MRT trains are notorious for radiating sound especially since this blk 805 is close to this sound catchment area.
4. The other unit is equally acceptable since it seems to have clear space at the frontage. In Feng Shui, there is a double edged sword - too much `barren' area at the frontage need not necessary be too ideal especially in a low pressure situtation where rain is coming. The other situation is, if in the future, the government may sell this land for a condo. If it is purchased today at a premium, tomorrow it may not be necessarily so.
Here, take for example the condo: The Bayshore. Many units once face the sea. But because of the new highrise condo : Costa Del Sol, many of the units at The Bayshore no longer common this premium. Since it is only 99 years old, and many had bought it at crazy high prices in the past; many who sell it today can loose as much as $100,000 just like that.
As mentioned, the above does not take into account you and your family's ba zi nor the storey at which these apartments are and more....
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/24/2003 10:35:30 PM, Anonymous wrote:
dear master lee,
thanks for the previous
response, for some reason, the
previous unit no longer
available, the choice is left
between these 2, would
appreciate your opinion. (see
gif files)
regards