About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main door 's effect on the residents' luck

Dear Mr.Cecil Lee
Please advice me on the direction of the main door.
1.I was living in a house which had its main door in SW 227 degrees. It was constructed in 1997.I suffered a lot - monetarily, family problems and career wise-in that house.The earth base, the mountain star and facing star were -#2.#5 and # 9.
2.Now, I have shifted to a new house. The direction of this is SW 215 degrees. This was constructed in 1976. I am attaching a diagram of the new location based on the 20 year cycle. The earth base, the mountain star and facing star are also defined for all the 9 palaces. As mentioned in the books on Fengshui, this type of configuration is rare and over rides all other considerations. The sixth cycle has good energy in all the cycles but for 7th. Does this mean that it would take of my disaster direction too.
Kindly advice me so that I can live peacefully in the new house and will it this configuration help me to undo what has been done ( losses ) during the previous years.
Best regards
Vijay

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vijay,
1. The main entrance is often considered like the mouth of a house.
2. For a Period 7 home with main door at SW 227 degrees, then it is considered as a SW2 225 degrees home (Your previous home) has a #4 mountain #1 and #4 base. And in this year there is anthoer #3.
3. Where:-
Weak Wood (4) (Inauspicious Star) represents Education, Romance, Scandal.
Strong Wood (3) (Inauspicious Star) represents Disputes, Quarrels, Conflicts.
4. Often, besides the Flying Star, there are other leaks within the home.
5. Given that the star influence under Period 6 is good, try not to bring the home into Period 7.
6. This is because, generally, homes under Period 6 seems to in specific cases, be much better than Period 7. Of course, there are good Period 7 homes. But often, these are found at the Northern / NW or West sectors for the period.
7. For Period 8, looking at some of the charts, they are almost similar to Period 7 except that in some cases, I often find, several sectors are out of balance. While under Period 7, these happen to be #5 or #2 at these locations, but under Period 8, some of these #5 and #2 had swopped with #3 or #4 giving not much advantage.
8. Under the Holy trinity of Luck, if the star influence is acceptable, here, your earth luck can usually improve. Try to work more on your human luck e.g. re-establish good family bonding etc.......
9. Often, if a home is considered not suitable to the breadwinner, it is like a single leak. Many of our woes come-in when there are more than one leak.
10. Currently, since your house `ain't broken' don't fix it. But look out for areas where you can improve or reduce any other leaks.
Good luck in your quest!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/20/2003 11:55:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Mr.Cecil Lee
Please advice me on the
direction of the main door.
1.I was living in a house
which had its main door in SW
227 degrees. It was
constructed in 1997.I suffered
a lot - monetarily, family
problems and career wise-in
that house.The earth base, the
mountain star and facing star
were -#2.#5 and # 9.
2.Now, I have shifted to a new
house. The direction of this
is SW 215 degrees. This was
constructed in 1976. I am
attaching a diagram of the new
location based on the 20 year
cycle. The earth base, the
mountain star and facing star
are also defined for all the 9
palaces. As mentioned in the
books on Fengshui, this type
of configuration is rare and
over rides all other
considerations. The sixth
cycle has good energy in all
the cycles but for 7th. Does
this mean that it would take
of my disaster direction too.
Kindly advice me so that I can
live peacefully in the new
house and will it this
configuration help me to undo
what has been done ( losses )
during the previous years.
Best regards
Vijay

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, sometimes, "leaks" such as a water position e.g. fountain or fish tank should also be taken into consideration.
For example, in general, like the SW2 direction of the main door, if one is staying in a condo, where water is at this area, often, the home may be out of balance. I.e. with #3 and #4 (bad wood) around, water may inadvertently fuel this or aggrevate bad wood - bringing lots of problems.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil