About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

can you do a case study of Hillary Rodham Clinton and predict her political future

Dear robert,
Read the case study of Bill Gates. Found it
interesting.
I was wondering if you can do a case study
of Hillary Rod ham Clinton and predict her
political career after she leaves the White House and can you predict something about her marriage also from her pillar of destiny chart. Since it would be interesting to see
how accurate the predictions are for future. Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Please read below:-

On 7/16/99 1:13:53 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear robert,
Read the case study of Bill
Gates. Found it
interesting.
I was wondering if you can do
a case study
of Hillary Rod ham Clinton and
predict her
political career after she
leaves the White House and can
you predict something about
her marriage also from her
pillar of destiny chart. Since
it would be interesting to see
how accurate the predictions
are for future. Thanks
I will see what I can do about analysing her pillars when I get the time, however, I have stated by stand that I will not analyse for someone's future unless I have expressed instructions to do so.

It is not right for us to examine someone's future and spreading details about their future unless they expressly permits us.
As for analysising past events, these events that we analyse are based on information usually made known to others by their own biography. What we are doing is just like a historian tracing what actually caused the incidents or success in a Feng Shui perspective.
But, I think you can get the picture now that Pillars of Destiny unlike Astrology does have its "fascinating" fortune telling abilities which is pretty accurate. I won't say that everything analysed would happen but generally it does appear that way. Especially when you take the environment as a constant.
But in reality, environment is always changing so the predicted results can sometimes be altered by events happening around that person.
And also hoe accurate also depends on how much time you want to take to analyse them and how deep you want to go into it.
For all future case study analysis, we will only take into account the Pillars of Destiny Standard chart without possibly the hour of birth, but from just that chart, many of you can see the "fascinating" results of the prediction which is about at least 90% accurate for the depth of analysis.
However, in order to be a little more accurate, you do have to look into their present situation and see what competitors, friends or environment they are in. These all affects the prediction as much.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee