About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

contradiction in the Bill Gates case

Dear robert,
I am new to pillar of destiny. So I was wondering how come the period of 1998-2002
period of strong metal is considered auspicious for Bill Gates. Since last year he has suffered so many set back in his business. Delays in introducing the microsoft window etc. He is immersed in all that litigation. So many rivals etc. Had to pay huge fines. He is in troubles up to his ears. Can you clarify how this period is considered good for him. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Please read below:-

On 7/16/99 2:35:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear robert,
I am new to pillar of destiny.
So I was wondering how come
the period of 1998-2002
period of strong metal is
considered auspicious for Bill
Gates. Since last year he has
suffered so many set back in
his business. Delays in
introducing the microsoft
window etc. He is immersed in
all that litigation. So many
rivals etc. Had to pay huge
fines. He is in troubles up
to his ears. Can you clarify
how this period is considered
good for him. Thanks.

The period which you are judging him for 1998 and 1999 is yet to complete, so no one knows for sure what is eventually going to happen.
However, what you are viewing is only the Pillars of Destiny Standard version without any further details to the Yearly Analysis.
From what I can tell I believe generally his company's launch of the 2000 series will be what qualifies for being "good", and the fact that he's various products are doing well, say for the Internet I would say he has succeeding in obtain lots of market share. But of course nothing is ever smooth sailing, what's good will also have some bad.
Anyway I did a brief glance for his yearly charts for 1998-2002, they all fall in the range of mix-blessing and inauspicious range which is why he is facing some problems, but in a larger scale, to be fined even $1 million as compared to him earning $60 million is a small sum.
The year influence on him is not very suitable for him, thus he is meet with some trouble along the way.
Also Pillars can only deduce the Heavenly Luck from the birth element, that can change through the earthly influence which surround him. This includes strengthening of any competitor's element etc. Those are beyond the scope of the Pillars of Destiny.
Thirdly, the chart is lacking of his hour of birth so many minor details for accuracy cannot be deduced. So in general not everything is fully analysed yet.
There is a limit to how much any theory can reveal. All analysis done for person's are based on the charts itself, it does not take into account events or circumstances leading to his success.
Remember, that his chart's analysis of his wealth is that he is likely to lose lots of money if he remains weak. However, for his circumstances, being with computer (metal, water) his favourable elements, he was able to control his wealth deities thus bring success.
No matter how good a period, the period has different month, day, hour pillars. Even if a Year is good, that does not mean that one will not encounter any inauspicious Month. Just that the impact is lesser compared to entire year.
That is why to forecast everything accurately, you need to cross check with the 10-year, 5-year, yearly, monthly, daily, even hourly, in relation to events surrounding him.
In order to do that kind of analysis, there is no way nor would anyone want to waste such a time to perform that kind of calculation.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Dear robert,
the period of 1998-2002
his business. Delays in
good for him. Thanks.
Hi Robert,
It was so ironic that A&E biography channel featured Bill Gates last night. Anyways, it was said that he moved in to his new mega house in late 1997 unless I heard it wrong. Could it be bad fengshui of the house? It sits in the mountain side. The justice dept suit against his monopolization started in early 1998 which happens to be Earth and Tiger year luck. Assuming he is weak water, earth year will not be so good for him. Too bad, they never mentioned the time of his birth last night. :-(

• Staff

Dear Irene,
Please read below:-

On 7/16/99 11:44:34 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear robert,
the period of 1998-2002
his business. Delays in
good for him. Thanks.

Hi Robert,
It was so ironic that A&E biography
channel featured Bill Gates last night.
Anyways, it was said that he moved in to
his new mega house in late 1997 unless I
heard it wrong. Could it be bad
fengshui of the house? It sits in the
mountain side. The justice dept suit
against his monopolization started in
early 1998 which happens to be Earth and
Tiger year luck. Assuming he is weak
water, earth year will not be so good
for him. Too bad, they never mentioned
the time of his birth last night. :-(
Yes, that is a possible aspect.
You see Pillars actually maps the Heavenly luck from the date you are born. It is supposed to have major effect over the periods in your life. However, these lucks as you can see from many of my explanation usually can be altered due to changes in earthly luck.

Flying Star of houses and offices are equally important, because they deduce the earthly luck of the house which has "overruling" effect over your pillars luck. This means that if there is a bad influence it will affect everyone in that house or office.
That is why in Feng Shui when you want to do a Full audit, you have to look at the various aspect, such as:-
- Pillars for your general luck this year, your birth element strength to find a suitable cure or enhancers
- Flying Star to resolves any conflicts such as sickness or lawsuit
- Eight House to find a suitable direction
- Shapes and Forms for external influences
- & any other theories necessary.
Which is why, when someone who apply Feng Shui but does not take into account these influence, it is not possible to get the best solutions, because each theory is specific.
So you can see that, I am not surprised at all when there are several periods which will not match a person's actual series of events. That is why I put that about 90% is pretty correct without relating to current evironment. The remaining is often affected by a person's house or any external influence which is not taken into the Pillars.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee