About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Why the time of death is never predicted

After hearing of first princess Diana death
and now the tragedy about JFK Jr. at such a young age has made me wonder why nobody is
able to predict the time of death. I came
across lots of predictions for princess Diana
life that one day she will be queen mother
and she will remarry and live happily and
grow old. And same goody goody predictions
about JFK Jr. that he is going to be father
soon and when he will be 43 of age there will
be trouble etc and he will run for presidency
etc. How come astrology and other forms of
divination are able to predict so far in the
future but not able to see the death of the
person. I would like to hear other peoples
views on this subject.

Sponsored Link

Hi Anon
Maybe no one can accurately predict the time of death. I for one certainly would not want to know what day I was going to die. Yuk !
Have you ever noticed though, AFTER a death charts are then rolled out showing that this astrologer or that astrologer knew when so & so would die ?
On another FS mailing list, JFK Jnr is a hot topic. The Master has done a Zi Wei chart
on JFK Jnr and said that this year would be a dangerous one for him. "...he may encounter an accident like a bird suddenly has its wings broken in high sky...."
DOB details for those who are interested 12.22a.m. 25 November 1960. Washington DC.
The real beauty I personally find about FS is that I am AWARE of what might be and adjust my elements accordingly.
And, lets let JFK Jnr rest in peace. An absolute tragedy.
Best wishes
Glyn

• Staff

Hi,
It is not possible to predict time of death accurately unless you want to do a full detailed case study of a person for every year, month, day and hour?
At best most Masters would do is give a general prediction of good or bad events.
Do you know when would you encounter "Death"?
It is encountered when very likely the 10-year period has a warning that you are unfavourable to that period.
Remember a directional influence in the 10-yearly chart, if you ignore that and persist in travelling towards the direction of your unfavourable influence. That would again unfavourable influence towards you.
In addition, if the annual luck is against you, or if there are any clashes or combinations which occurs in that year, that changes your elements to that of unfavourable.
In addition, if you do not favour your current month or day, these compounded influence when added together is what is likely to cause death.
Thus, you see it is not really possible for any one to be able to predict the time of death, because what's stated in the chart can only tell that much.
It is also the result of what actions or what course of events the person decides to take that will influence his life.
I have yet gotten much chance nor the time to do analyse the recent death of the JFK Jnr.
But according to my brief browsing of his charts, he is a person who encounters many unfortunate incidents in his life. This 10-year period which he is in is again his bad period and if I am not wrong, the direction which he was travelling happens to be his unfavourable element. In addition, he was a person who is of weak fire, which means that Water and Metal are bad for him. Furthermore, he was in a plane (Metal), and flying over "Water" towards his unfavourable element direction.
So a series of unfavourable element with him and his choice of path looks bad for him.
Thus, to predict such event to the actual time is pretty difficult. But once it happen, anyone can look and analyse the effects putting two and two together to explain the cause.
In any case, my point to this is that, Pillars can only emphasis or point out to your Elements in relation to the current environment. If you choose to go against it, then you are looking for trouble.
It will be nearly impossible to predict how a person does without relating to their external environment.
So at best what everyone should do is try to avoid going against any of your unfavourable period and try to create the harmony needed for yourself.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 7/19/99 3:17:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:
After hearing of first
princess Diana death
and now the tragedy about JFK
Jr. at such a young age has
made me wonder why nobody is
able to predict the time of
death. I came
across lots of predictions for
princess Diana