About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui of Savannah Condo Park

myfs_98947

Hi Cecil,
Would be grateful if you could address my questions below:-
Based on my husband's and my "Eight House" reports, the directions north-west, north-east, west and south-west are ideal.
We are currently house hunting and quite interested in the Savannah Condo Park. Any thoughts about the feng shui of this project?
How can one determine the facing of an apartment (is the facing where the main door faces outwards?)?
Apparently, most condos have units with a North-South facing. Are we to avoid buying such units or can we do something to the interior to remedy the bad feng shui?
Thanks so much for your help.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Seems like Savannah Condo Park is considered a "pet project" of CDL Properties because of it's extra emphasis of giving this condo a one-of-a-kind theme.
2. The plus point for this condo is that the highest floor is 9th (penthouse). (As compared to many others that rise higher than 20 plus floors). An advantage -here.
3. Because of the maximum 9th storey, it is acceptable for an "eye" shaped-like top-view layout plan. Since qi can still flow sufficiently all round the inner blocks. (Contrast this to the Costa Del Sol condo at East Coast. In my opinion, because of it's height - high rise - the higher the blocks, greater is the unbalanced qi for an `eye' shaped design.
4. Under this `eye' shaped-formation, there will be many different orientations to suit one's eight house chart. More importantly, see if the bedroom can be a good fit for you.
5. This shape reminds me of the Rosewood EC condo, which had recently TOP. The "U" is an inverse of this eye shape. And, there are many different orientations as opposed to just strictly a true North-South configuration.
6. In my opinion, the double-edged sword about having a theme is that hopefully, many of the animals or figurines in the development are of sufficient quality to last for the next 30 or more years. And hopefully, it takes no more to maintain in good order the "theme-park". If not, it may translate to higher maintenance or need for higher sinking-funds for the entire condo. Let's hope that the elephant tusks do not fall off etc...
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/25/2003 12:29:18 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
Would be grateful
if you could address my
questions below:-

Based on my

husband's and my "Eight House"
reports, the directions
north-west, north-east, west
and south-west are ideal.