About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Yearly Star #2 in 2004

Irene

Dear Cecil & Robert,
Wishing you both A Happy KONG XI FATT CHOI & A Prosperous
Year.
My main door faces SW has #4 #4(base star) & #1 & yearly star #2 after 4 Feb 2004. I wish to install a small fish tank with 6 black fishes on the left side of my main door looking from inside the house.
1. Can the Water reduce the #2 effects?
2. Must I remove a 6-coin metal windchime outside main door in SW sector after 4 Feb 2004?
Thank you.
Regards
Wincash

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Yes, Happy Prosperous New Year!
Please see below:-

On 1/16/2004 5:08:02 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil & Robert,
Wishing you both A Happy KONG
XI FATT CHOI & A Prosperous
Year.
My main door faces SW has #4
#4(base star) & #1 & yearly
star #2 after 4 Feb 2004. I
wish to install a small fish
tank with 6 black fishes on
the left side of my main door
looking from inside the house.
1. Can the Water reduce the
#2 effects?
2. Must I remove a 6-coin
metal windchime outside main
door in SW sector after 4 Feb
2004?

Frankly, I have not checked out the combination of double #4, as I am so used to having automated such mundane tasks.
However, under Period 8, #4 is considered as a mixed blessing star. When combined properly with other stars under Period 8, some combinations, can become auspicious. While other combinations, remain inauspicious.
If the double #4's combined to become auspicious, than one can remove a metal wind chime. Since, such a strong metal element may destroy the auspicousness of the double wood #4's. If assuming the #4's are bad stars, than, there is no harm to have the wind chime.

1. Can the Water reduce the
#2 effects?

A water position, if activated properly, with all five elements in it is like a "flow".
Much like the recent explanation of how best to activate a water position: using the " Jackie Chan " type of approach. As opposed to the " Bruce Lee's " approach.
Please do a SEARCH under this forum for this recent forum message. As it shows the application of the Five Elements concept in setting up a fish tank.
Often, if one wants to use the "exact" number of fishes then, a better choice is:
7 goldfish 1 (black) gold fish.
Here, 7 represents weak metal. And 1 black fish represents water element.
Thus, the probability of 1 of the 7 fishes dying is much higher than the 1 black.
Thus, if one of the 7 gold fish dies, this becomes 6 gold fish. Still metal (6 = big metal).
Thus, if one is into the number of fishes, the above, is a common approach rather than 6 gold 1 black.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net