About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious directions for travel

Cecil/ Robert
Consider this scenario.
Three friends decide to go on a holiday together. Each one has a different auspicious luck direction for the period.
Their holiday destination is say,west from
the point of origin. West is not a good direction for two of them. West is auspicious for only one of them.
Does this imply that two will have a lousy holiday and perhaps encounter disaster and one will have a good time ?
Lets go further. In the event of a plane crash the one travelling in his/her auspicious direction will survive ?
I'd be interested in your comments on the above.
Thanks
Glyn

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Glyn,
Please read below:-

On 7/22/99 5:31:56 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Cecil/ Robert
Consider this scenario.
Three friends decide to go on
a holiday together. Each one
has a different auspicious
luck direction for the period.
Their holiday destination is
say,west from
the point of origin. West is
not a good direction for two
of them. West is auspicious
for only one of them.
Does this imply that two will
have a lousy holiday and
perhaps encounter disaster and
one will have a good time ?

Nope it is not necessary. Whether or not is good or bad, it depends on additional compounded influence.
For example, even if he is travelling in his bad direction (which everyone will do so sometime or other). It is the influences of that trip that makes the difference.
For example this person is a weak wood, but his friends with him are weak water etc, they are heading for the mountain (with nature - wood, earth).
His direction is travelling say West (Metal) which is unfavourable, but that along is not significant enough for any inauspicious or unhappy influence.
Rather if his friends he is travelling is Strong Metal and maybe Strong Fire, and he is travelling West (Metal) in maybe a car. And it happens that his day is also in an unfavourable element. Yes, that has significantly sufficient compounded influence to result is possible some accident etc.

Lets go further. In the event
of a plane crash the one
travelling in his/her
auspicious direction will
survive ?

As mentioned, it is the matter of compounded influence from the person's pillars, people around the person, favourable month, day, hour? Etc.
As you know the influence is constantly shifting which is why it is not easy to determine such scenarios. But generally from my various case studies, the common thing which I saw is:-
1. Normally they are in their unfavourable 10-year or 5-year period.
2. There is either too much unbalance in favour of the unfavourable element.
3. Clashes in elements (Especially unfavourable clashes)
4. Combination resulting in lost of favourable element or creating the unfavourable situation)
5. Year, Month & Day normally in their worst period.
6. Triggered normally by travelling or doing something which is represented by the unfavourable element.
If you study the many pillars of those resulting from "death", you normally find the above. Which is what I called compounded unfavourable influences.
Hope that helps
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

I'd be interested in your
comments on the above.
Thanks
Glyn