About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

grand duke or tai sui vs. monkey person

myfs_77438

Dear Cecil,

1. I'm a fire monkey. If I move to a new house this year, would I offend the grand duke or tai sui since, according to the chinese horroscope, this yearis not going to be smooth for the monkey person?

2. Also, I'd like to add a couple of very big flower pots on the outside lot of my business. Would this offend the grand duke or tai sui?

Thanks much as always,

Hoa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Hoa Luong,

On 4/8/2004 3:52:33 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Cecil,

1. I'm a fire

monkey. If I move to a

new house this year, would I

offend the grand duke or tai

sui since, according to the

chinese horroscope, this

yearis not going to be

smooth for the monkey

person?

Frankly, this is not practical. I mean we live in a real world. If just because the year is not good for the monkey, it does not mean that monkey should give up everything including moving house, getting married etc. Often for moving house, as long as you find an auspicious date, this should be enough.

Often, the tai sui will affect you most when you perform major renovation that disturb it. Otherwise, others will not impact it too much. Chinese Horoscope analysis often is very simplified to animal sign and animal sign analysis. So it is very general. When it is showing bad, it justmean you have to be extra careful, but does not mean you should drop everything.

2. Also, I'd like to add

a couple of very big flower

pots on the outside lot of my

business. Would this

offend the grand duke or tai

sui?

Frankly, this should be no issue. As mentioned Tai Sui is only disturbed when you make a major renovation at his sector. Which this year is West-South-West 240 degree or the South (location in conflict). As long as it not thses two, then it should be ok.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee