About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Long Gone Prosperity Sector?

myfs_88310

Dear Master Cecil:

If you would kindly explain what determines a fortune or a misfortune is gone or still prevalent?

I saw that a sector representing a person's prosperity could be gone long time ago.

1. Does it mean prosperity will never come back to the house?

2. Why only prosperity can be gone? Why "death", "disaster", or "spook"will never be gone?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jen

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jen,

In a very recent reply, I mentioned that often, under the time dimension of Feng Shui i.e. the Flying Star Feng Shui; since it is based on time and numerology, a series of numbers are important for that period.

Thus, under Period 7,where 7 = current prosperity, 8 = future prosperity and 9 = future, future prosperity.

If an enhancement can be activated, when we are living in the period 1984 to 2003, then all these three numbers are very important.

Under the present time period or Period 8, thus 8 becomes the current prosperity, 9 the future prosperity and since the NEXT number after 9 is 1 (note: there is no such thing as a TEN or 10).

Thus, under time dimension in Feng Shui, we should if possible try to "activate" or enhance or avoid if possible #8, #9 or #1 being drowned or negated by other numbers.

For example, #9 belongs to the fire element. And since this is our future prosperity element, a location that perhaps have #9 should have water avoided at this location. Since water can drown #9.

Under Period 8, #7 becomes the past prosperity. And turned bad element. So why do we want to enhance our past prosperity? No exact value, here. Other than to neutralise it to reduce the problems this #7 brings along. Please note that under Period 7, the past prosperity is #6. Since this is a strong metal and no major bad repercussions from it, we do not need to deal with it - as what we have to deal with #7 (robbery or theft star - under Period 8).

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/4/2004 3:34:17 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil:

If

you would kindly explain what

determines a fortune or a

misfortune is gone or still

prevalent?

I saw

that a sector representing a

person's prosperity could be